What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Mollymutt's Hi-rez Paper Mario

Terranigma

Well, a Super Mario font doesn't bother me, and I'm sorry, but I have no clue where you can find a Paper Mario font.

BTW, the pictures look a little strange. Notice the black lines around Luigi? Why are they so thin? Oh, and are you going to make the graphics look like the GC version like the last time? That would rock.

Razor Blade

Just go to a font site and look for the most similar font to the paper mario one. The only one I found online was a pixelated version one; but i'm sure there's lots that are similar.

OP
M

Mollymutt

Sorry for the lack of updates. I was out of town for three days at a funeral, then school started back up, So i've been busy. Now I'm about to upgrade my comp, so I don't know when I'll get back to it.

Spensad

The Lone Shadow
keep it up

the screens look great stick with it id help but im not knowledgeable about texturing.

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
I can't find a paper mario font but what about these fonts as options?
http://www.dafont.com/kirby_no_kira_kizzu.font
kirby_no_kira_kizzu0.png

http://www.dafont.com/plok.font
plok0.png

http://www.dafont.com/yoshis_story.font
yoshis_story0.png

OP
M

Mollymutt

JayK said:
Here's an image of the text from Paper Mario 2 if it helps.
This looks good ingame, but it takes a lot of work to make them look good by cutting and pasting. Can anybody make this into a font for me? BTW, I'm almost ready for my first release. I'm tweaking Mario and Luigi's animations and then I'll release what I have finished. I had no idea how much work this was going to be. The thought of being able to change not only the look, but to actually reanimate the characters was very appealing. There are almost 100 files just in the different toads in the first 2 minutes of the game! I'm not discouraged though. If anybody wants to hop on boad with the backgrounds or anything else let me know.

OP
M

Mollymutt

Here's my first release! It doesn't cover much of the game, but as I stated before, there are a ton of files for the characters. Hopefully I'll get most of the characters out of the way early on, so I can concentrate on the other parts of the game. Extract them into a folder named PAPER MARIO.

juano

Niiiiiiiiice much appreciation for hookin us all up with this. Its very exciting to see the direction console emulation is heading in general and with this mod stuff its great.

Dr. Soong

awesome!

i hae a question though: has anyone figured out how to solve the graphic glitches with flickering etc?

Cönker1

That looks SO nice, damn, you're breathing new looks into a game I haven't played yet, this is going to be a good experience.