What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Mollymutt's Hi-rez Paper Mario

DDRPIP

The One and Only
Very nice man, if only we could have that kinda quality in the whole game...
that would be sweet.....XD

hey Mollymutt did you use sprite sheets to make the characters? Because they look almost exactly like the ones from PM2.
If you do use them could I have them?
thanks man

Last edited:

DDRPIP

The One and Only
I really don't wanna see this go away, and I gotta ask something anyway..
Mollymutt will you give me permission to use the logo's since they're the original anyway? If you want I can add your name to the bottom..

OP
M

Mollymutt

DDRPIP said:
hey Mollymutt did you use sprite sheets to make the characters? Because they look almost exactly like the ones from PM2.
If you do use them could I have them?
thanks man
I have a few sprite sheets. Here they are.
DDRPIP said:
Mollymutt will you give me permission to use the logo's since they're the original anyway? If you want I can add your name to the bottom..
Are you talking about the logo itself, or the whole title page? I made the title page myself. If you want the logo, I found that on the net, so grab it if you want.

Last edited:

Torrean

Magikoopa/POW/Jar looks really nice! To DDRPIP, you'd have to add everyone that has contributed to it, so it might take a while.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
the opening logo's, the N64, Nintendo and Intelligent systems
allright thanks.
I'm working on my own Paper Mario project but it's just for testing (it's my first), I promise I won't take your work.

@Torrean wasn't it just Mollymutt and Mddy?

Gox777

Heh, glad to see you guys are still alive. I've been busy getting ubuntu linux set up on here for the past couple days. (Which brings up a good question....is it possible to install project 64 or 1964 on linux?....If not, I'll be installing windows again on my other hard drive soon anyways).

Glad you liked the pow and jar btw. Those only took like 15 minutes each. Once I get myself situated again, I can do some more of the items.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
Hey Mollymutt, these sprite sheets, I'm allowed to use them for my characters right? I'll make sure they don't look like yours if you want..
Also am I allowed to use the PM2 font for my project? if not I have a font picked out..Is that the one you use?

Last edited:
OP
M

Mollymutt

Someone directed me to the sprite sheets on the net, so use away. I used a Pm2 font sheet and copied and pasted them onto my textures.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
this projects coming along pretty well...makes me feel like I suck cause I'm working on a Paper Mario Project too...but I got my new comp. so I'll try to contribute if I can.

Torrean

The items look great Gox777! Mollymutt, have you finished implimenting all of the rest of the letters, yet? If you don't have time to, and you'd like my help to finish up the text, just PM me! Great work everyone!

OP
M

Mollymutt

Torrean said:
Mollymutt, have you finished implimenting all of the rest of the letters, yet? If you don't have time to, and you'd like my help to finish up the text, just PM me! Great work everyone!
I''ve been really lazy when it comes to retexturing, plus I've been jumping around from one game to another looking for another project to work on. With my ADD I can't seem to work on one thing for too long. I've decided to start working on this one again. The last thing I was working on before I put it down, was the shine sprites. I think I'll start back up on those and see how it goes. DDRPIP, give me a heads up on what has been completed so far so we don't end up doing the same things, and maybe we can actually finish this thing.

Update! For some reason, The enter file name screen never came up for me. I think I have all the black and white fonts done. I'm sure that there will be some colored fonts later on, but at least I'm done with this.

Last edited:

Gox777

Yea I think we should combine the work into this same project.
Glad to know you're working on it again :p
(I was starting to lose motivation too for a little bit til you guys started replying again)
I could start making a database page of what's been completed if that'll help. I'll include what's been added since the previous release.

Here's the new texture pack
http://www.rxgaming.net/images/papermario_highrez/PAPER MARIO_highres_7-12-06.rar

Last edited: