What's new

Can i join the team?

ratkid14

Hey guys, i wanna join the team. im a noob to game cube emulation i guess. but not to emulation in general. but i can program in C++. I figure i can probably add atleast some insight though i doubt my programming talents are up the task. I however could prove a very useful beta tester i think. my computer is

athlon 3500+ 2.2 ghz (runs at 2.4)
2 gigs of ram (2x 512 and a 1 gig)
Asus A8N-SLI
Asus Extreme N7800 GTX (Nvidia 7800 GTX 256)
700 gigs of hard drive space
1 250 IDE 8 mb buffer
1 250 SATA 16 mb buffer
1 80 SATA 8 mb buffer
1 120 IDE 8 mb buffer
16X Dual Layer Burner (i think its LG, i don't remember, it was forever ago)

built her myself, her name is atomic betty :nuke: so i could test it for the geforce graphics chip sets and nforce chipsets and i got a full load of adapters so its got PSX controllers N64 SNES and Xbox and DDR pads, its fully loaded, though im yet to get a gamecube adapter (soon enough though)

so yeah... admin email me if i can be used as a tester

kickukicku

Only emu author can decide go to IRC and chat to him dont post here.
For me i have around 250 GC games I wish one day i will become one of the team.:p

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
ratkid14 said:
Hey guys, i wanna join the team. im a noob to game cube emulation i guess. but not to emulation in general. but i can program in C++. I figure i can probably add atleast some insight though i doubt my programming talents are up the task. I however could prove a very useful beta tester i think. my computer is

athlon 3500+ 2.2 ghz (runs at 2.4)
2 gigs of ram (2x 512 and a 1 gig)
Asus A8N-SLI
Asus Extreme N7800 GTX (Nvidia 7800 GTX 256)
700 gigs of hard drive space
1 250 IDE 8 mb buffer
1 250 SATA 16 mb buffer
1 80 SATA 8 mb buffer
1 120 IDE 8 mb buffer
16X Dual Layer Burner (i think its LG, i don't remember, it was forever ago)

built her myself, her name is atomic betty :nuke: so i could test it for the geforce graphics chip sets and nforce chipsets and i got a full load of adapters so its got PSX controllers N64 SNES and Xbox and DDR pads, its fully loaded, though im yet to get a gamecube adapter (soon enough though)

so yeah... admin email me if i can be used as a tester
Now for the rules. I've been quoting them lately, so may as well again.:p They say, and I quote:
DO NOT
  • Ask to be a betatester
Anyways, you get the idea.;)

spotanjo3

They do not care about what useful you have. The rules already mentioned: Do not asked to be a beta tester, period. Remember, all forums have rules..read them before you say anything.

You must never asked Admin to email you because you are not supposed to and they wont email to you at all and you can be banned, really. Beware.

Last edited:

Knuckles

sorry, if the devs needs help, they already have a big place to ask, if they search for some, they will ask for them, just wait.