What's new

¿Official? ET Mario Kart DS Tournament

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
ET Mario Kart DS Tournament

mkdsETtournament.png

Well, as Jaz encorauged ShizZy elitemperor and me, I'm creating this thread. (Remember guys, it's Jaz fault :p)

I know that, if we stick this thread, the tournaments will become more successful.

At first we should gather all our friend codes. Once we do, we'll be able to start some training among us.

One condition could be no-snaking (in curves it's fair, but I've met people that use snaking even in straight paths!! I like to play, not torturating my thumbs just to win:))

As some people have January exams, the tournament could begin in Febraury.

Friend Codes (FC) List
elitemperor FC: 085-959-841-945
ShizZy FC: 528-342-884-754
SWAT_Marc FC: 073-076-612-949
Jaz FC: c'mon, buy it!!

We'll add more people and conditions as we discuss here.

PS: my first post of this sort, please, be kind :p

elitemperor

Master Mariokarter
aww...why can't we snake...can we at least snake on figure 8 circuit, those straitaways are too long and boring. but it is a good thing i started reading around here, because i was about to start my own thread about this

elitemperor

Master Mariokarter
im tryin to get all my friends to register for here to participate in our tourney. they're pretty good, but i hand their asses to them everytime we play...even without snaking

OP
SWAT_Marc

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Snaking is the way to the dark side of the Force: it's more attractive, easier and faster than the right way to the Force.

I've beaten some racers that snake (not only in Circuit8), but only thanks to the items and it was quite difficult.

I like playing and having some fun, not destroying my fingers just to win every race.:)

OP
SWAT_Marc

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
It happened to me that, racing against one snaker-being, the other two racers left the competition and I was left alone with him (guess why did they leave...). I won him a pair of circuits, but it's boring waiting for it's most dangerous enemy: the blue shell.

I appreciate my fingers and I like having fun with no complications: I do not snake in straight ways, only in curves.

Admit it!! It's crazy! Snakers seem drunk drivers

There is no single smile able to define my feelings when I meet one of them. It could be the sum of these ones: :( :huh: :yawn: :doh:

smcd

excuse my ignorance but what's snaking? just weaving on the road so someone's unable to pass?

elitemperor

Master Mariokarter
are you listed on our list on the first page? if not, PM SWAT_marc and he can add you. we need as many racers as possible...

btw...what do you mean?

OP
SWAT_Marc

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Well... only three members ATM :(

There is some time before Febraury, I hope someone gets a DS at time :)

Jaz, come on man, sell your 360 and buy a MarioKartDS pack :p:unsure:

Jaz

Ex-Mod
I'll get it soon.

Does anyone know of a DS TV out adaptor? I want to be able to capture screens through my video card.

OP
SWAT_Marc

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Do you mean as the DS Kiosk shown in some videogames events?

I also wanted an adapter like that but, as I've read in other forums, those DS seem to be special ones:plain:

Maybe in the future Nintendo launches an adapter but I don't know which port will use.

OP
SWAT_Marc

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Wow, I was sleeping at that time. Here is 6 hours plus :(

If we were enought people to compete we could make two tournaments: east side and west side of the Atlantic :unsure:

elitemperor

Master Mariokarter
yea, cuz when i wake up on weekends, it is almost 7 there. but we need more people...how about advertising on other forums...that would also get some new users for this site as well as competitors for our tourney.