What's new

Zelda: OoT >>Odd Problem<<

SonGokuDK

once (like 1 month ago) i played Zelda: OoT, that were the days i played several hours a day and completed all the way to the shadow temple, Ahh i just cant remember those good old days where i could play Zelda: OoT WITHOUT LAG!!!!!!!!!!!

suddently it started lagging without any reason and now goes at 25-30 fps, wich is unplayable, not fun and scratchling sound...

ok now im a bit a nOOb so i didnt know how to fix my screen problem with the (E) roms so of course i pressed every single button in the video plugin place and tryed to make it be better untill I found out that I had to use the RDB.

Maybe i changed something i did not change back, but is there any button in the project64 that can make the thing go down in FPS???

if so please tell me....

From

SonGoku

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
go to the uninstall folder and use the reg file that deletes all the settings, see if that helps.

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
um.. sure NP you're welcome, but you didn't need to PM me you could just say thx in this thread.

have fun

-OGY

Tk64

The Other Village Idiot
Framebuffer?

Well, this sounds like... you've turned on the framebuffer. Go in the gfx plugin options screen, Advanced tab, and make sure everything is unchecked and that the drop-down list is set to None. (unless you want to see some of the missing effects, but IMO they aren't worth it.)

Tell me if that fixes it.