What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

A Link to the Past style Ocarina of Time by JDavis

JDavis

Yes, this is the project I've been working on, giving OoT a LttP look. Hadn't posted anything yet because I didn't have much done, and some of what I have done isn't pretty thanks to how the game applies colors to textures, but hopefully with the help of some other folk we'll have some Gameshark codes that'll take care of that.

Anyway, enough rambling, here's some pics.

View attachment 30438View attachment 30439View attachment 30440

OP
JDavis

JDavis

Forgot to mention, the LttP pendants are only on the Status screen as place holders until I make some sprites of the Kokiri's Emerald, Goron's Ruby, and Zora's Saphire.

LinkTheHero

Princeofpersia
zeldafan970 said:
I really like where this is going! Cool idea, keep it up!

yes i agree with u this style FOR ooT MIGHT BE WAT WE Been looking for great work hope some1 well help i would but i hav no clue how u do of this stuff

OP
JDavis

JDavis

Unusual_Rex said:
What do you plan on Making Link look like?
Not sure yet, I plan to do the menus and HUD and such first before I try dealing with any of the models' textures.

Im Bored

lol@censors
Very nice. The skyboxes would be cool with pixel art style clouds like LttP. And id personally do them next to get them out of the way :p but thats me. It all looks very well done at the moment tho.

minkster

YES! I love it!!! I'm a big zelda link to the past fan...its my favorite zelda of all time! Keep up the good work...I would have never thought about going that style:)

OP
JDavis

JDavis

klasa: I'm aware of OoT2D, but I'd rather make the stuff for this myself than borrow from it.

TS_Death_Angel: YOU can start out helping by finding the color codes for the file select menu (including the skybox behind it) and pause menu. :p

OP
JDavis

JDavis

Yes, I'm sure I'd like to do all sorts of re-arranging to the HUD, but, as I've not gotten to the HUD yet, I'd rather focus on these things first.

OP
JDavis

JDavis

Yeah, never mind, I thought it was just one set of images with a different color index for the different time of day, but it's not. >_>