What's new

ByE ByE Everyone....I wont be back....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know y Jakob banned me for 730 days.....
I wont come back here 4ever.
Before i go i still have my last 5 more games for Ckemu's compat list.(Ckemu u r now really on ur own now ....Good Luck...)
Big thanks to Knuckles for the info.
Thank to Falcon4ever,Trotterwatch,Clement,generalplot,JinXD,MasterPhW for being nice and very helpful to me since i join this forum.
Thank to F|RES and ector for great emu.
Also thank to GCfreaks,cooliscool,Guru64,ShizZy....and everyoneelse in the forum.Plz consider me as one of ur friend.
This is the best ever forum that keep me love it even till now.
At last it is time to say good bye.....
I wish u all good luck...
:cry:

JinXD

I know you were banned, but wasn't that lifted? Unsure why you've been banned again, have you tried speaking to Martin?

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
In my opinion he should be permanently banned by the time he circumvented his first ban. He already registered 4 times dammit! As I already said, he must learn the consequences of his actions.

GCFreak

raksmey133 said:
I dont know y Jakob banned me for 730 days.....
I wont come back here 4ever.
Before i go i still have my last 5 more games for Ckemu's compat list.(Ckemu u r now really on ur own now ....Good Luck...)
Big thanks to Knuckles for the info.
Thank to Falcon4ever,Trotterwatch,Clement,generalplot,JinXD,MasterPhW for being nice and very helpful to me since i join this forum.
Thank to F|RES and ector for great emu.
Also thank to GCfreaks,cooliscool,Guru64,ShizZy....and everyoneelse in the forum.Plz consider me as one of ur friend.
This is the best ever forum that keep me love it even till now.
At last it is time to say good bye.....
I wish u all good luck...
:cry:

Thanks for all those great release shots, and the amount of time you have contributed to the INI project. Very sad to see you go :(.

Jakob, can you tell us exactly why Raksmey was banned?

ZeroGamerX

Wow that suck what up with that? He contributed alot seem real wrong people need know answers why raksmey1309 gone is due fact that he registered 4 times or what it doesn't seem clear?

pennsu

Why raksmey133 has been banned just because he registered 4 times??
And why raksmey133 registered 4 times?

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
The user actually had at least 6 accounts from what I saw. 2 had no posts at all. I don't see exactly what this user did wrong. It's really up to the mods, whom I'm sure everyone will agree have always been fair. Knowing the user was already banned once for something I bet it was they just messed up thier "second chance"?

Before this user started using the "raksmey" alias didn't they have a 7th account at some point? I may be completely off on that, but it seems familiar, like it was also banned for breaking da rules or something?

Clements

Raksmey's first account was temp-banned for spamming over PMs to various people including various staff. Raksmey then broke the temp-ban by re-registering. These accounts were permanantly banned, and then he continued to re-register.

Status
Not open for further replies.