What's new

YAY The classics

Tehyoshi

pj64.jpg

Allnatural

First game I played (via NESten) the day I found out what an "emulator" was. Oh, the joy of discovery...

The_Z

"The_A"
What a great thing emulation is. As soon as I realised how it worked, I went for Mega Man 2. :)

WhiteX

Megaman 2 is the game that got me started on games at all, i was 13 and i saw it on a store, the lady allowed me too play. it was bubble man´s stageand i got stunned, my dad gave me one of the nes´ ripoffs that we got here back then and it started the whole thing till now.

but mario 64 is better.
it was the first game i saw:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
sethmcdoogle said:
The first one I played was Super Mario Brothers inside of NESticle :p

Ah NESticle I remember that emulator. It was the first emulator I learned of then I learned of the newer emulators that emulated other systems like the SNES with the emulators SNES9X and ZSNES as well as DGEN for the Genesis and there was another Genesis emulator that had a bloody GUI but I can't remember the name of it.