What's new

I get errors when starting a rom

Rhovanion

hiii I am trying to make this work for an hour or so... I already made sure everything is in the right place. I launched a game (body harvest) and it said "error: uCode not found in INI, using currently selected uCode ee47381b". When I continue on my screen it says it cannot display in window mode so I choose fullscreen. Then I get another error: "The GFX plugin caused an exception and has been disabled. Would you like to turn it back on and and attempt continue?" --> which doesn't work

I only hear sound when I run the game.

Before you ask, I have "Glide64.dll" and "Glide64.ini" in the Plugins folder.

I think I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Rhovanion said:
hiii I am trying to make this work for an hour or so... I already made sure everything is in the right place. I launched a game (body harvest) and it said "error: uCode not found in INI, using currently selected uCode ee47381b". When I continue on my screen it says it cannot display in window mode so I choose fullscreen. Then I get another error: "The GFX plugin caused an exception and has been disabled. Would you like to turn it back on and and attempt continue?" --> which doesn't work

I only hear sound when I run the game.

Before you ask, I have "Glide64.dll" and "Glide64.ini" in the Plugins folder.

I think I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what.
U should change your emu..... I don't think u hav such an old pc to use it.... use mupen!