What's new

Complete game saves

ector

Emulator Developer
I'm not sure any of us really know how the gamesave are laid out, dolphin just lets nintendo's code take care of the details :)

Nice work Guru64

ZeroGamerX

I understand how it work thanks Guru64 for method I found out how to place hex data with hex workshop alot trail and error I got naruto 4 game save work plus I didn't lose my other game saves "Japan games" it has both naruto4 and bleach.
Note: I'm not done with bleach still got few new characters.
Naruto4_29.jpg

Last edited:

ZeroGamerX

Sorry said look it more didn't work I lost bleach games save but naruto 4 still work sorry about that.
EDIT: Fix Saves now its work

Last edited:

ScOr_311

The Force be with you!!!
Maybe someone can make a save editor:whistling (like the vmsbrowser for Chankast), it's esier to replace save file than hex workshop method.
I try to make savegame for Zelda (US and Euro) but i have a data corrupted everytime:crazy:
View attachment 30070
I deleted the originals lines of zelda save in the memcard.raw and i replace it with my *.gci zelda save file with hex workshop, maybe it's not the good method.

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
ScOr_311 said:
Maybe someone can make a save editor:whistling (like the vmsbrowser for Chankast), it's esier to replace save file than hex workshop method.
I try to make savegame for Zelda (US and Euro) but i have a data corrupted everytime:crazy:
View attachment 30070
I deleted the originals lines of zelda save in the memcard.raw and i replace it with my *.gci zelda save file with hex workshop, maybe it's not the good method.
Already done, but most of the time it corrupts the saves...
But I have holidays at the 23rd dec and then I try to get it working as it should!

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Zelda WW looks at the checksum of the save data, and if incorrect, considers it corrupt. After you inject, you could try using a checksum-fixer on it, but no guarantees..

Last edited:

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
I don't mean to be a bother, but can one for the PAL version of Luigi's Mansion be made? Instead of freezing at the intro. ;p

Quite an amazing find. :0

GCFreak

Vile324 said:
I don't mean to be a bother, but can one for the PAL version of Luigi's Mansion be made? Instead of freezing at the intro. ;p

Quite an amazing find. :0

Yeah! Bring us Luigi's Mansion!

Coco

That save works fine cooliscool. But it's just a save for the start of the game. Were you trying to make one with all items?

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Can you post me a Dolphin save file with at least one Luigi's Mansion save? If not, I can give it a shot anyway, but it's easier with an example. :)

Glad to know the WW one works.

edit: on the same note, I could probably whip up a quick memcard manager tonight.. *opens up vb*

Last edited: