Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin coder / Betatester Falcon4ever's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    no need for punishments...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They'll receive their punishment in the form of terrible gameplay.
    (Please, no flame-wars intended by that... I've played the game(s) [a lot] and got sick of shotty camera angles and broken combos...)

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Some Naruto

there are some video about Naruto 4.
    It should be smoothly like this, very quick and exciting.
    But I still wait for Dolphin perform perfect,
    it is good news for some area has no GameCube.

NEJI vs LEE:
    http://www.geocities.jp/gen9891/8-19-6-2.wmv

the origin website:
    http://www.geocities.jp/gen9891/z-gekinin-17.html

http://www.geocities.jp/gen9891/

forgive my poor English...

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've got a problem with Gekitou ninja taisen 2, the gamepad won't respond, so i'm stuck watching the opening that takes ages while mashing down the start button, what should i do?
    Puri Puri no jutsu is immense!

16-bit Corpse | Moderator Agozer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munch357 View Post
    I've got a problem with Gekitou ninja taisen 2, the gamepad won't respond, so i'm stuck watching the opening that takes ages while mashing down the start button, what should i do?
    Leave the thing alone and buy a GameCube. Are you complaining that the game is slow or the gamepad doesn't trespond, or both?

ElektroDragon: I hate dying over and over. I don't learn from my mistakes. I couldn't play Dark Souls because of this. I bought the Bloodborne Collector's Edition. Like I said, I don't learn from my mistakes!

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry for making the post look like a complaint when it was meant to be question but, my post is about why the game pad won't respond, I've used dolphin for quite a while actually so i'm not complaining about the speed, in fact the speed is really good.

Anyway, back to the question, do i need to use GCM shrinker or does everyone else's gamepad for naruto 2 work and it's just me or am i not supposed to press the start button and press some other button?

I play Konjiki no Gash Bell - Mamono no Takakai (Zatch Bell - Mamodo Battles) and the gampad there works fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Your gamepad doesn't work dueing the entry video or it doesn't work in menu either?
    If entry is the problem then you must press two buttons at the same time to get to the menu and stop the video i think the buttons are start and A or start and B i don't remember well but you must press 2 buttons together to stop the video thry some combinations and you will find it as i did by accident
    Hope that helped,Later...

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munch357 View Post

Dude, you haven't even read this topic over, haven't you?
    Main
    AMD Athlon X2 5200+ 2.7GHz | 4GB DDR2-800 | ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe | 2x Albatron GeForce 8500 GT 256MB | Creative SoundBlaster Live! 5.1 | Creative Inspire P5800 5.1 | 510W Power Supply | Fedora 12 64-bit, Ubuntu 9.10 32-bit and Windows 7 64-bit
    Server
    2x Intel Xeon Dual-Core 2.4GHz | 2GB DDR-266 ECC | Dell PowerEdge 1600SC | ATI Rage XL IGP 16MB | Dell PERC 3/SC SCSI RAID Controller (73GB RAID 1) | SATA RAID Controller (250GB RAID 1, 80GB RAID 1) | Redundant Power Supplies | Ubuntu 9.10 Server Edition 32-bit

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i think the buttons are start and A or start and B i don't remember well but you must press 2 buttons together to stop the video thry some combinations and you will find it as i did by accident
    Thank you, it works now.

Dude, you haven't even read this topic over, haven't you?
    I don't think you've read my previous posts...

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, i know this thread is old af but i think this post should be here.

Well, i didn't try with older versions of Dolphin, but with the last version (5.x) it just crashes after the title screen (long beep). ¿Anyone knows how to fix it?

thanks
    Last edited by Kaii; November 20th, 2016 at 22:51.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12