What's new

To Naruto and co. fanboys

Knuckles

After most members being tired of the "spam" in the forums on repetitive questions about those games,take note that from now on, any new threads related to Naruto will now be deleted immediatly.

ALL questions about those games were ALREADY answered MULTIPLE TIMES. use the SEARCH button.

Click here

or here

raksmey1309

As i thought.Thanks Knuckle for saving me from answers darm Naruto related question again and again.:corpse: Totaly Spam...

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Thanx Knuckles, I was about to create this kind of thread myself.
With this new rule, the forums should be cleaner...

tehdarkknight

StepMania Addict
They'll receive their punishment in the form of terrible gameplay. ;)
(Please, no flame-wars intended by that... I've played the game(s) [a lot] and got sick of shotty camera angles and broken combos...)

Munch357

I've got a problem with Gekitou ninja taisen 2, the gamepad won't respond, so i'm stuck watching the opening that takes ages while mashing down the start button, what should i do?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I've got a problem with Gekitou ninja taisen 2, the gamepad won't respond, so i'm stuck watching the opening that takes ages while mashing down the start button, what should i do?
Leave the thing alone and buy a GameCube. Are you complaining that the game is slow or the gamepad doesn't trespond, or both?

Munch357

Sorry for making the post look like a complaint when it was meant to be question but, my post is about why the game pad won't respond, I've used dolphin for quite a while actually so i'm not complaining about the speed, in fact the speed is really good.

Anyway, back to the question, do i need to use GCM shrinker or does everyone else's gamepad for naruto 2 work and it's just me or am i not supposed to press the start button and press some other button?

I play Konjiki no Gash Bell - Mamono no Takakai (Zatch Bell - Mamodo Battles) and the gampad there works fine.

Kakashi13

Naruto Maniac
Your gamepad doesn't work dueing the entry video or it doesn't work in menu either?
If entry is the problem then you must press two buttons at the same time to get to the menu and stop the video i think the buttons are start and A or start and B i don't remember well but you must press 2 buttons together to stop the video thry some combinations and you will find it as i did by accident :p
Hope that helped,Later...

GCFreak

Dude, you haven't even read this topic over, haven't you?

Munch357

i think the buttons are start and A or start and B i don't remember well but you must press 2 buttons together to stop the video thry some combinations and you will find it as i did by accident

Thank you, it works now. :bouncy:

Dude, you haven't even read this topic over, haven't you?

I don't think you've read my previous posts...:plain:

Kaii

Hi, i know this thread is old af but i think this post should be here.

Well, i didn't try with older versions of Dolphin, but with the last version (5.x) it just crashes after the title screen (long beep). ¿Anyone knows how to fix it?

thanks

Last edited: