What's new

3D Pong

Butthole59

3DO Fanboy
preatty hard han:D

i think the only way to score big is to have a really slow pc(dawm p3) ,i try that once with the school pc and i score big.

Remote

Yes, to get a score that high is not a very task. But this game is definetely addictive...I am not sure if the way you estimate points in is correct, if you win 4 rounds in a row you will have a score somewhere in the 200 points range... It will take a couple of rounds before I will beat your score, that would be the best case scenario...The worst case scenario, let's not go there...

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Every time the ball bounces against your pad, you get 1 point.
Every round you win you get 20 points. That's how you count.

Yeah, it's good fun. I don't think we'll beat Zero's score anytime soon though. :)

Oh, btw, his high score is 872, and although I said I trusted him he said that I didn't and therefore removed his screen shot.

So I guess I have the official high score again. :p

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
But I cheated you said i yourself Martin ( I used a old 486 , which slows down the game ) so don't count my score.

I don't wan't to be known as a cheater but if this is considered cheating i'm guilty.

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Zero said:
But I cheated you said i yourself Martin ( I used a old 486 , which slows down the game ) so don't count my score.

I don't wan't to be known as a cheater but if this is considered cheating i'm guilty.

Well, not cheating but it's an advantage that's so great that it doesn't make it a fair game. Still at your uncle's place?

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Yes but where leaving in about 10 minutes and i know what you're gonna ask but it's bed time for me now.I'll try and see what I get on my Pentium III 1,0 Ghz tomorrow alright ?

/me needs sleep bad :p

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Zero said:
Yes but where leaving in about 10 minutes and i know what you're gonna ask but it's bed time for me now.I'll try and see what I get on my Pentium III 1,0 Ghz tomorrow alright ?

/me needs sleep bad :p

LOL, fair enough. :D

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Haha, I actually aced a ball (served and the computer missed) just now. :D

mesman00

What's that...?
this game is awesome, i'm addicited, hehe. is there anyway you can aim your shots?? i just block all the time...