What's new

SFCave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

Good luck guys (this will take u a while)
ownedbyme.jpg

PS. It took me like 600 trys.
I sat and played this for 4 days straight :)

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Snake, don't edit screen shots. That score is so obviously fake. Take a look at my screen. I have about 1/2 your score, but the cave is almost impossible to move in. You have heaps of space still.

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Martin said:

Alright, would you people stop fucking faking your shots already? Next time I see a fake I'll ban that person. :angry:

Then so be it.

NeoNight

my score sucks lol I swear this has more gameplay in it then most recently released pc games! lol :phone: :linux:

th3l3fty

Let me clarify that- you guys who manipulate screenshots are completely idiotic, not the ones who do it right.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
I believe they are called "jokes." If you can't tell they are "jokes," then you are the one who is idiotic.

you idiot...

th3l3fty

Do you have nothing better to do than to go around insulting people? From looking at your post list, I'd say about 40-50% of your post count is compromised of insults.
Besides, what I meant by idiotic was that they were stupid for messing around while not adding something important. I thought that was something you wanted... hm?
And, just for your information, I got a 1310 on my SAT's when I was only in 8th grade, so I don't believe I would qualify as a retard.
Do I need to put this post in simpler terms for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.