What's new

Black screen after boot.

rjin9673

I'm trying to run a self-boot of Gauntlet legends. I originally tried my english bios, but would encounter the error with resetting the bios over and over again. I tried my asian friend's jap bios, would boot past the bios, but stop at a black screen for 6-7secs, then return to the menu...could it still be a bios problem and im forced to find another dc to rip apart? or is there a problem im overseeing that could be the image, or my own system?

*edit - i tried a spanish bios....and encountered the same problem...could it be the image?

Last edited:

END-TIME-X

Alpha & Omega
The image file itself is fine. It's the game itself. It doesn't work with chanKast. I wish it did, cuz I love Gauntlet. :(

OP
R

rjin9673

ugh...im a huge gauntlet fan, still have 64 with the cartridge at home, and dc, but want the backups while at school to save space, cuz of ps2 and xbox, ugh too many consoles....and the 64 emulators dont like it as well, havent tried psx. I wonder why that game just doesnt like any console emulators....stupid midway.

END-TIME-X

Alpha & Omega
That's not the only game that doesn't work on Chankast. I've gone through tons of games that didn't work. Alot of them, ones I really wanted. Oh well, that's the way it goes.