What's new

Save Submissions

yegosimo

Bug Killer
hey guys.. i was wondering about the ppl that want to play Zelda OoT and don't want to start all over again.. (like.. wanting to play the Fire Temple or w/e), so i just started a game again n im saving the game state every time i finish a dungeon/temple
i'd like to make myself a website and put the links over there cuz this forum can get old and even erased so i'd better upload them somewhere on the www
i'll post here as soon as i can get my website

Tink

I keep meaning to get time to get this far myself but I just never seem to have the follow through. One of my favourite platform games of all time was Banjo-Kazooie, specifically I am looking to get to the 4 seasons tree levels without any of the jigsaws in them collected. Frankly any save closer to it than the start would be really appreciated. Many thanks - Tink

P4nd Pl0x o.O?

Just a comment - How hard would it be to place all the save files on the first post? It's somewhat hard to find a specific file among all the other posts.

yegosimo

Bug Killer
P4nd Pl0x o.O? said:
Just a comment - How hard would it be to place all the save files on the first post? It's somewhat hard to find a specific file among all the other posts.

do what i did .. n try to post ur link anywhere
i'm sure there's ppl that will visit your page to get save states
take a look at mine (link below)

A.I.

Banned
Has anyone got a save for Turok - Rage Wars? The cheats are unreliable and have a habit of switching off during mid game. Besides they dont activate all the characters on the selection menu which sucks!

P4nd Pl0x o.O?

yegosimo said:
do what i did .. n try to post ur link anywhere
i'm sure there's ppl that will visit your page to get save states
take a look at mine (link below)

What I meant is, would it be too much trouble for Smiff to copy and paste ALL the links posted, and edit the first post of the thread to include them? That way, everyone's links would be quickly accessable. Even a listing of what save states people have posted would be useful, so that you know if what you're looking for can even be found here.

Yoshi08

I have downloaded the "Bomberman Hero" eep file from this topic. But then? If i do this to the save folder of profect 64 and i started the Bomberman hero [!], nothing happens!! How to use it right???

THX very much!

Greets,
Yoshi08

Last edited:
M

MegaManXGC

Does Anyone have a completed save/savestate for Top Gear Rally 2?

akileese

A blind stab looking for a Zelda save, but I absolutely hate the Fire Temple more than anything (Water temple too but I can survive that if I must). Does anyone have a save where either Fire is completed or both fire and water are completed?

spiky502

Banned
if you can help

does anyone have counkers bad fur day save i dont what 100% done game. I only what the these two saves if you could someone plz help.the save were your at the paint can and bursh(you no them that A** hole paint can and talking paint bursh)sorry for the languge but if you could plz help.And also at the wospses hive were you have to help the bee find the bee hive.
If you can plz plz help:bouncy: :( for project 64 thanks!!!

sebus

Does anybody have a ZELDA - Majora's Mask savegame which is made right after Link finds the ZORA MASK at the beach?

L0rdRubberDucky

Curious, does anybody have an Ocarina of Time save state very shortly into the Forest Temple? I've ran GoodN64 and it comes up in the right folder after I run it with GoodWindows and all that stuff but for some reason it keeps getting stuck two rooms into the Forest Temple. If anybody has a save state very shortly into the Forest Temple it would be much appreciated, thanks.

Maho

could someone please provide a savefile (THE LEGEND OF ZELDA.pj) for Ocarina of Time Master Quest with everything completed so i just need to defeat ganondorf?
thx in advance :party: