What's new

Save Submissions

Smiff

Emutalk Member
for various reasons i think it would be better to have public save submissions done on a thread here
(site security, peer review of saves, etc)

if anyone has a save for site, please attach it to this thread, and if other people could review those saves and give them the thumbs up or down, then ill take them to the site.

native saves (eep,sra,fla,mpk) only now please, no states.

to use your save file on pj64.net, i need:
  1. a short description of the save (what's completed, unlocked etc.)
  2. the author (name of person who made the save)
  3. the ROM version info that save was made with, and any other regions you've tested with

thanks! any Qs just ask.

Last edited:

Milkrosoft

Thanks for putting up my Ocarina of Time, Diddy Kong Racing and Jet Force Gemini saves to the site. I'm not upset about this, but I was not given credit for the Ocarina of Time save. I am positive it is my file. I just wanted to clear that up. Here's my Majora's Mask 100% complete save. I'm currently working on a Mario Tennis file 100% complete with the GBC characters in the game with max stats. It should take quite a while though.

Attachments

• s Mask.rar
    3 KB · Views: 11,756
Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Well... I also have an OOT save with every thing unlocked/taken/whatever and "Link" as the name. This does not mean anything.

However, I'm sure that if this is really your save Smiff will credit you. :)

Milkrosoft

PsyMan said:
Well... I also have an OOT save with every thing unlocked/taken/whatever and "Link" as the name. This does not mean anything.

However, I'm sure that if this is really your save Smiff will credit you. :)
I know, but the two files have the character saved in the same location with the same number of items and same potions in the bottles. The record lists in the houses have the same records and times and the save file was submitted on the same day as my other ones.

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
ok sorry, two people submitted zeldaOoT saves, and somehow the files got switched.
i can't post the ZeldaMM save, because well.. see how the forum turned Majora's Mask.rar > s Mask.rar ? our site has a similar bug with "'" atm that needs Zilmar skills to fix, so waiting for that one :/

crocomire

Norfair Ruler!
Smiff said:
ok sorry, two people submitted zeldaOoT saves, and somehow the files got switched.

One is my... I use TYRANT nick, I think... :p

I submit my Zelda OoT 1.0 save, and I use this same description "All complete. The file name is "Link"." Strange...
:alien2:

I submit a complete save of Zelda MM too in this day...:plain:

If the files are lost, a attach them now...

Attachments

• oot-mm.zip
    17.3 KB · Views: 9,161
Last edited:

crocomire

Norfair Ruler!
My other saves:

- Blast Corps (U) (V1.0): All Complete (except for Platinum medals)
- Castlevania - Legacy of Darkness (U): All Open...
- Road Rash 64 (U): Level 5 and a lot of money!
- Rush 2 - Extreme Racing USA (U): All Complete
- San Francisco Rush - Extreme Racing (U): All Complete

No cheats are used, ok!

Attachments

• n64saves.zip
    10.2 KB · Views: 4,427

q_armando

This might sound pointless, but could anyone provide a Zelda OOT save file half-way trough the game?
The thing is I started the game on the real hardware some years ago, then I had to stop playing it because I had to move internationally, then I never picked it up again because I had new Zelda titles to play in the mean time.
Now that I have the emulated version, I never play it because It's kind of boring for me to start all over again ( the last time I might have been 75%-80% trought the game).That's why if I could start somewere in the middle of the game I might actually try to finish it this time around....
That's why I was wondering if anybody has any "half-way-through" save files somewhere - please :)

q_armando

Well, Googol, thanks for the reply.
I do remember that I came out of the water temple, and I went a bit further and I reached a desert full of sand tempest where I could go no further because I needed a special item to see where I was suppose to go.
This might be the last thing I remember about this game, but it has been like 6 years ago !!! Amazing if my memory would really remember that or it's just an illusion from another Zelda game.
But really, anywhere in the middle of the game would be perfectly fine, let's say around 50-60% of completition. It does not have to be the exact point I was describing, but anywhere after the first half of the game should do it.
It might sound lazy of me to have such a wish, but really, with so many games to play and so little time, who would want to do it all over again ??
Just wondering if anybody would happen to have such a save file....Don't bother to waste your time if you don't have it, I can live without it :)

neomerge

I need a game save from at the Forest Temple if anyone can get me that. I have this game for N64 but my sister lost the cord to my 64 thinkin it worked on the Ps2 lol.

Typify

Nolife
To whom it might concern:

I've switched my saves to a post of my new account, Coredo, in message #101.
>_>

Last edited:

xamenus

cyberlink87 said:
mmmm ! the save files of majora's mask in project64 are in .fla , but my project64 are in .jp ! help me !
I think you mean *.pj. *.pj files are save state files. An .fla file is a native N64 battery save, just like on a real N64.

alecm88

mario party 2

could anyone give a mario party 2 save, I used the save state function and corrupted the file so now when I beat bowser land I cant go on, I had beaten the minigame coaster.
thanx

juano

Thanx for sharing to those who have shared. Also would anyone be kind enough to share a goldeneye007 with everything unlocked for multiplayer madness at my apartment. Thus far I only have a few locations unlocked and recycling the few I do possess is starting to make me voluntarily pass up my turn. Thank you I appreciate it.