What's new

Save Submissions

hg_gt

Ok i have a question. I downloaded the .rar file that had the diddy kong racing save file in it and opened it and there were 2 diddy kong racing files. The files were a .eep file and a .mpk file.

When i opened diddy kong racing and then did the file/load and loaded the save file it didnt seem to have the info that was stated for it to have. Am i loading the save file wrong or something? I even tried resetting the console and still nothing. I got some of the cheats to work with the new version but im really looking to get TT but none of the cheats work for him and the save file isnt working correctly it seems. Funny thing is when i actually played the game before i got everything (for the real N64) even TT.

thanks

EDIT: Never mind, i read the whole thread and aparently i have to put it in the save folder. Ill give that a try =)

Gt

Last edited:

Feveldan

Hi,

I just have one question...
Are all this game saves for the US roms only???
I'm looking for E game saves on PJ64... if anyone have a link to a site... can you, please, post it?
Thanks a lot.

Edit: I have an other question. How can I save my progress in Rayman 2 (on PJ64, of course...) and I'm also looking for the game save of that game (it can be J, US or E... d'ont mind)...
Thanks, thanks, thanks...

Last edited:

Feveldan

Ah okay... thanks.
I had it on my Nintendo64, and I needed a memory card to play... so I didn't know if I need to do something with special Project...

tveye363

paper mario

i would appreciate a save file for paper mario after the first star spirit was rescued. appreciate it

Davis_888

Hey does anyone have a save for Paper Mario at the part right after the toy box before entering the whale on the docks? I would really appreciate it as something happened to my game save and it got deleted! I was at that spot, if someone could please give me a game save at that spot or even in the toy box somewhere I would really like that, thanks. Just send me a private message with the file if you can.

Zorcher

This is a save of Majora's mask and it comes with two saves. (U) 1.0

Save A contains everything in the game collected, pieces of heart, bottles, everything, up to before the moon crashes and the fight with Majora's Mask.

Save B contains everything in the game collected, up to the point of the Stone Tower Temple (which by far is the BEST Zelda dungeon ever created in the games so far).

These saves are completed WITHOUT ANY CHEATS WHATSOEVER.

Enjoy and leave reviews. :bouncy:

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Zelda 1.0 saves are also compatible with the 1.1 and 1.2 U roms

they are not compatible with the 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 E roms or J roms (link will get stuck in the floor)

chronoteeth

Rather odd request, but does anyone have an RE2 saved game with every weapon (including the ones that require the perfect ranking) inside the storage crate, plus infinite ammo+health cheats on? It can be at the very beginning if wanted.

If this is not possible, than a saved game with leon A outside the door to the very first boss (the g mutant) ?

Werleman

Can i get a zelda majora's mask file after you beat the first temple please ? I lost my save file twice and i can't get into the game if i have to do that all again. So it would be realy apreciated`

Last edited:

Grey86

Donkey Kong 64 (U) [!] Native Save

I've noticed how many people wanted a DK64 native save, so I took the liberty to play through the entire game and get 101% completion rate.

So here it is, an .eep save-file for Donkey Kong 64 (U) [!], with 101% completion rate and everything unlocked:

View attachment 35912

author: Grey86
description: 101% complete, everything collected and unlocked
works with: so far I've only tested it with the "Donkey Kong 64 (U) [!]" -version

Last edited:

Werleman

Can i get a zelda majora's mask file after you beat the first temple please ? I lost my save file twice and i can't get into the game if i have to do that all again. So it would be realy apreciated`

It would realy mean a lot to me, thanks a lot. :flowers:

Last edited:

Drunoth

I know the chances of this are highly unlikely, but I'm trying to help a friend here. They're looking for save states for Ocarina of Time before the shadow and before the spirit temples which is pretty specific I know. Unfortunately the closest I could find anywhere was the forest temple, can anyone help?