What's new

Save Submissions

Coredo

Nolife
I will keep uploading my save files in this message. I have not used any cheats in them. Please inform me if there is something I could improve in any of these saves. If there is a save file you would like to get your hands on, which I don't have, feel free to let me know. Everything in the following list has been done by me using Project64 1.6 with all default Jabo's plugins and the latest RDB. Currently this file holds:

1080° Snowboarding (JU) (M2) Everything unlocked, high scores deleted.
A Bug's Life (U) Everything collected with the initials BUG.
Banjo-Kazooie (U) Everything collected.
Banjo-Tooie (U) Everything collected and unlocked.
Beetle Adventure Racing! (U) (M3) Everything unlocked.
Blast Corps (U) (V1.1) Everything unlocked with the name Blast.
Bomberman Hero (U) Everything collected and unlocked.
Castlevania (U) (V1.2) Everything unlocked.
Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (U) Everything unlocked.
Conker's Bad Fur Day (U) Everything unlocked.
Destruction Derby 64 (U) Everything unlocked.
Diddy Kong Racing (U) (M2) (V1.1) Everything collected and unlocked.
Disney's Donald Duck: Goin' Quackers (U) (M4) Everything collected and unlocked.
Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko (U) Everything collected with the name Gecko.
Gex 64: Enter the Gecko (U) Everything collected with the name Gecko.
Goemon's Great Adventure (U) Everything collected and unlocked.
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (U) Everything collected and unlocked.
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (U) Everything collected with the name Link.
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.2) Everything collected with the name Link.
Mario Kart 64 (U) Everything unlocked, high scores deleted.
Mario Party (U) Everything collected and unlocked.
Mega Man 64 (U) Everything collected and unlocked.
Mickey's Speedway USA (U) Everything unlocked, high scores deleted.
Mortal Kombat 4 (U) Everything unlocked.
Paper Mario (U) Everything collected with the name Mario.
Pilotwings 64 (U) Everything unlocked.
Ridge Racer 64 (U) Everything unlocked, high scores deleted.
Rocket: Robot on Wheels (U) Everything collected.
Snowboard Kids (U) Everything unlocked.
Snowboard Kids 2 (U) Everything unlocked.
South Park Rally (U) Everything unlocked.
Spider-Man (U) Everything collected and unlocked.
Super Mario 64 (U) Everything collected.
Super Smash Bros. (U) Everything unlocked, high scores deleted.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (U) Everything unlocked with the name Pro Skater, high scores deleted.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (U) Everything unlocked with the name Pro Skater, high scores deleted.
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (U) Everything unlocked with the name Pro Skater, high scores deleted.
Wave Race 64 (U) (V1.1) Everything unlocked, high scores deleted.

Last edited:

Dethoriac

Hey, this may seem stupid, but does anyone have a save for The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, anywhere in the shadow temple. I recently lost it, and didnt save, so I dont want to restart.

yegosimo

Bug Killer
Dethoriac said:
Hey, this may seem stupid, but does anyone have a save for The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time, anywhere in the shadow temple. I recently lost it, and didnt save, so I dont want to restart.

Go in my website, there's a save state at "Bottom of the Well" completed, you only have to go through the Shadow Temple again.
Any questions PM me.

salomon st

hey guys i have been using an n64 emulator on my psp and it works with mempacks i need a zelda 64.sra ang zelda 64.mpk to go with it ...it is compatible with saves from the nemu64 emulator and i need one with adult link i dont care when

O

overkill

I'm trying to find a save for Yoshi's Story with all of the levels unlocked. I was never able to do so in the game and I can't find any cheats. If nobody has one I'll have a go at editing the save myself.

Coredo

Nolife
overkill said:
I'm trying to find a save for Yoshi's Story with all of the levels unlocked. I was never able to do so in the game and I can't find any cheats. If nobody has one I'll have a go at editing the save myself.

I tried to do this too many times, but I don't think this game saves stuff correctly with this game. Every time I'd finish the game no high scores get saved or levels unlocked. Oh well.

Iconoclast

Out of all of the Nintendo 64 games I've ever played, I think Donkey Kong 64 is the hardest to produce a complete save file for. Oh my frigging God, it would take a chunk of my life to do that.

Coredo

Nolife
Smiff said:
really? wow er, i think i've payed DK64 on PJ, don't remember saves being lost. but i do remember someone else saying this. hmm needs checking out.

edit: native saving seems to work fine to me.. what ROM Settings are you using?

Hmm... strange. I think I've found out the reason why it didn't save for me before. You first need to start the game for it to create an .eep file in the saves folder and THEN restart and start playing. If you start playing at the same time it creates the first .eep file, your game progress won't be saved.
o_O How bizarre. I think I'll start playing the game now that I've found out how to keep your save. Hope it won't get deleted again...

GhostFaceLoser

just a stupid question how do you upload save files becasue i may have one for upload it's dr mario 64 with vampire wario and metal mario unlocked (and that was heck to get) so just let me know how ok?:batman:

Last edited:

Iconoclast

Um...I think the download link for the Bomberman 64 save file is broken. The rest of them worked, but something must have happened. Could you fix this? Sometimes I have to download my own save file because I keep deleting them all.

Iconoclast

Hey, you guys are the webmasters; you should be caring more about user feedback, not ignoring me.

Is someone going to fix that broken link or not? If you need a copy of the save file to fix it, I can make another one, but don't just ignore me. This is, what, the fifth time?

Iconoclast

Well, here it is again. If you do fix it, I'd like to change the comments/notes since I think I've improved it a little:
  • There are two files: One set to Normal difficulty and one set to Hard difficulty.
  • All levels unlocked, gold cards collected and costume pieces collected for both files.
FileSend - BOMBERMAN64U.eep

Judging by the U at the end of the file name, I'd have to say the save file is only applicable to the (U) country version of the game, but I wonder if you can rename the letter to J to make it applicable to the (J) Japan country version. Can't check right now, but I think you can.

Last edited:

fad_gadget

umm i kinda need a save for sw shadows of the empire, somhow i cannot beat those at-at in the first level, YES i know how its made, but i just cant do it on the PC :I

emukeen

I wonder if anyone have got the save to unlock all wonders in The New Tetris. I'm just tired of making liquid blocks over and over again.

yegosimo

Bug Killer
Posters of this thread... You can contribute uploading your save states at my forums: Game Save States.
As for me, for those of you who want, you can go into that website and get my Save States for OoT!

Iconoclast

Glad to see someone around here cares about user support, but I don't think save states are as good as the EEPROM, SRAM, and FlashRAM save files because:
  1. They are from 512 bytes to usually 32 KB in file size, while save states are up to 8 MB in file size, and downloading small files quickly is more important.
  2. Being able to just press F7 quickly in Project64 is nice to bypass the logo and crap so you don't have to wait for, but aside from the fact that you can just use the speed limiter to bypass that stuff, the user can just generate the save state to disk themselves as long as they have the save file and at least the ROM, which are the two things that are more important.
Still, though, they are slightly more convinient, so good work on your site.

Werleman

Can i have a Zelda : Majora's Mask save file right after you beat the 1st temple ?
I myself beat the temple had 5 stars and got all the fairies but i can take whatever i get as long as only the 1st temple is beaten.
My save file got deleted when my PJ64 got stuck. thanks it would be much appreciated.