What's new

Save Submissions

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Typify said:
For me, DK64 doesn't save properly with default plugins, like I think I have already mentioned somewhere. I've tried many times but once you save, quit and play again, you don't see your save anywhere. Too bad, it's such a nice game.

really? wow er, i think i've payed DK64 on PJ, don't remember saves being lost. but i do remember someone else saying this. hmm needs checking out.

edit: native saving seems to work fine to me.. what ROM Settings are you using?

Last edited:

K1rby64

Banned
just go to system menu and choose save as and when you want to load just go to the system menu again and choose restore

Iconoclast

Yeah, this is why I joined this site. I've got some things to say about N64 emulation. I've got a lot to talk about, but for now, I have some save submissions. They're in this thread here at CoolROM.com.

*Edited*

The links that are italicized are links to those save files available on PJ64.net; ignore those. The links that aren't italicized are the ones you guys don't have.

*Edit! You may notice A64 files in some of the save archives. Those are for importing and exporting using N-Rage's DirectInput plugin only.

Last edited:

Iconoclast

Agozer said:
I'd heavily edit that post if I were you.
What do you mean? What did I do? I checked the first post of this thread again, said only EEPROM, FlashRAM, etc. saves. I guess that means no A64 notes, so I screwed up there. Did I violate something serious? How should I edit it?

Anyway, I just thought that these extra save files might come in use along with the other ones, I mean, assuming they're legitimate. I hate reading, what did I miss?

Typify

Nolife
Iconoclast said:
What do you mean? What did I do? I checked the first post of this thread again, said only EEPROM, FlashRAM, etc. saves. I guess that means no A64 notes, so I screwed up there. Did I violate something serious? How should I edit it?

Anyway, I just thought that these extra save files might come in use along with the other ones, I mean, assuming they're legitimate. I hate reading, what did I miss?

The website you linked to has ROMs in it. It's against rules to post stuff like that here.

Iconoclast

Typify said:
The website you linked to has ROMs in it. It's against rules to post stuff like that here.
Oh, I see. Though not the page I linked to, directly. But yes, you're right.

OK, then. I deleted the link, and I am going to try to upload a zip archive with the save files in them. I'll post here again when I do.

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
OK i think i've finished adding Typify's saves for now.

Iconoclast,
do you want me to post those saves on pj64.net? if so i need a short description for each please, the author (all 'Iconoclast'?) and the ROM version info. thanks

Iconoclast

Smiff said:

Iconoclast,
do you want me to post those saves on pj64.net? if so i need a short description for each please, the author (all 'Iconoclast'?) and the ROM version info. thanks
OK, I will tell you what I can.

As for as I know, they are all for ROMs with the (U) [!] goodcode extension, if that's what you meant.

No, I did not make all of them. I collected these game saves from another forums website, where an user named chaos master agreed to help. He's the one who exported the saves for the games Kirby 64, PilotWings64, and StarFox 64. The rest I exported. That Majora's Mask one was hard! I got everything, filename is Link, 20 hearts, all maps purchased, owl statues struck, took a long time to get through all of that.

OK, a comment for each game...let's see. I will PM chaos master (who is not a member of these forums...is that a problem?) and ask him for comments on his save files. For now, I'll tell you what I can about the save files that I generated.

Bomberman64.eep - All costume pieces unlocked, all stages unlocked.

GoldenEye007.eep - All cheats and levels unlocked for all four files.

Pokemon Snap.fla - All courses unlocked. (I did not take any pictures; they are too various, the player has to take them him/herself.)

Quest 64.mpk - Maximum health, magic points, defense, and agility. One of each and every item collected.

Zelda Majora's Mask.fla - All items, masks, maps, quest status items, owl statues struck, double health, spin attack power-up, and double magic. May as well say everything.

That's about it for now.

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Iconoclast,
i have added the ones we don't already have.
thanks

about the Starfox save.. i thought this game didn't save at all, so i'm confused! :p

Last edited:

Iconoclast

Smiff said:
Iconoclast,
i have added the ones we don't already have.
thanks

about the Starfox save.. i thought this game didn't save at all, so i'm confused! :p
Hm, I know. It's like Virtual Chess 64. It generates a save file, and I'm like, what is there to even save about this game?

But I figured out that it saves general settings, so StarFox 64 might just be a save for general settings and stuff. I'm not sure.

Coredo

Nolife
I am pretty sure no one will care but I switched my account from Typify to Coredo and my saves can now be accessed with this account... >_>

Last edited:

yegosimo

Bug Killer
look at my website (link below)
i have been working on this project for OoT save game states
you can get all of them by just downloading from the links provided, they were all made by me
PS: the website is having some trouble so i have to fix that, don't worry

KevLee842

Banned
I am EXTREMELY grateful for the Paper Mario save. It has been too long since I last saw the parade.

In return I am uploading my save for Bomberman 64 2: The Second Attack

Coredo

Nolife
Smiff said:

As in, are tired of uploading them or think you have uploaded them all? If the second one, you missed some.

Iconoclast said:
Hm, I know. It's like Virtual Chess 64. It generates a save file, and I'm like, what is there to even save about this game?

But I figured out that it saves general settings, so StarFox 64 might just be a save for general settings and stuff. I'm not sure.

You can unlock some stuff in the game: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/n64/code/198759.html

yegosimo

Bug Killer
i wrote some posts ago that my website was damaged. now i have solved the problem (actually, there wasn't a problem, just my PC), so you can visit it now and download my Save States for OoT