What's new

Save Submissions

Yondaime

yea i would greatly appreciate if someone provided a legend of zelda ocarina of time pj file where you just have to fight ganondorf the castle and everything is complete. thanks :D

bob23

I've downloaded some saves, lets say, ZELDA MAJORA'S MASK.fla. How do I load this? I know it's a native save file.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Put the file in Project64's Save folder and start the game. Proceed to load the saved game.

A.I.

Banned
Anyone gotta a 100% game save of Perfect Dark? Ive already checked the save site and yes i got the save of PD but it aint complete, not all cheats are available. I dont like using game shark cheats cos they sometimes stuff up the game.

Also i know this is wrong site to ask but while on topic - where's the 1964 save site? Checked in cheats and aint found squat! :(

Milkrosoft

I actually just completed Perfect Dark 100% I have everything complete on all difficulties, solo and coop. I have all the cheats unlocked and a level 1 combat simulator character. I'm too proud of it to share though.

A.I.

Banned
Milkrosoft said:
I actually just completed Perfect Dark 100% I have everything complete on all difficulties, solo and coop. I have all the cheats unlocked and a level 1 combat simulator character. I'm too proud of it to share though.

Then what is the point of your post?

I asked for a save not your ego! :getlost:

Slipknot

Does anyone have a Mario Party 3 gamesave with at least Waluigi's Island and Backtrack unlocked?

Thanks

Last edited:
OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Typify said:
I didn't want to make a new thread about this so I'll ask it here:

Why aren't you admins updating the www.pj64.net saves anymore?

thanks

just added the ones by nevinsb and other guy
what else have i missed?

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
:eek: holy cr*p
http://www.emutalk.net/showpost.php?p=310379&postcount=14
just give me 5 hours free

seriously, Typify thanks that's great, but i'll have to add them bit by bit 'cos it takes a while to do it properly through the backend.

btw i won't replace saves we already have unless someone gives us a good reason to.

apart from you, people aren't telling us which region it was made with/works with, which is quite important info.

Last edited:
OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Donkey Kong 64
seems there's no proper save
i could do with this for testing
anyone please?

Typify

Nolife
Smiff said:
Donkey Kong 64
seems there's no proper save
i could do with this for testing
anyone please?

For me, DK64 doesn't save properly with default plugins, like I think I have already mentioned somewhere. I've tried many times but once you save, quit and play again, you don't see your save anywhere. Too bad, it's such a nice game.