What's new

Save Submissions

PrineOfPersia

Good idea!

Saves are very usefull if the cheats don't work!
Does anybody have a savegame for "Donkey Kong 64"!

greetz
PrineOfPersia

nevinsb

Hydro Thunder MPK Game Save.
All levels and boats unlocked, game beaten.

StarWars Episode 1 Racer MPK Game save
All levels completed, all racers unlocked, all pods upgraded. I wore out my controller on the stupid Abyss level.

Beetle Adventure Racing memory pak save (MPK)
All cheats unlocked, All multiplayer levels unlocked, all champ modes beaten, and all vehicles unlocked. The times for the maps are kinda slow, so you should be able to beat them no problem if you have half a clue what you are doing. Once again beaten by me.

007-Goldeneye EEProm game save
Everything unlocked by GameShark cheats. Im still working on completeing the game w/o cheats, so... Atleast it is something to hold you guys over.

Updated 2/25/06 Now should have ALL of the multiplayer characters unlocked. Sorry about that. I uploaded the wrong file.

007- The World Is Not Enough (TWINE) MPK save
All skins, multiplayer levels, and multiplayer modes unlocked. All single player levels beaten.

Attachments

• HydroThunder.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 970
  • BAR.zip
    681 bytes · Views: 932
Last edited:

nevinsb

q_armando said:
Well, Googol, thanks for the reply.
I do remember that I came out of the water temple, and I went a bit further and I reached a desert full of sand tempest where I could go no further because I needed a special item to see where I was suppose to go.
This might be the last thing I remember about this game, but it has been like 6 years ago !!! Amazing if my memory would really remember that or it's just an illusion from another Zelda game.
But really, anywhere in the middle of the game would be perfectly fine, let's say around 50-60% of completition. It does not have to be the exact point I was describing, but anywhere after the first half of the game should do it.
It might sound lazy of me to have such a wish, but really, with so many games to play and so little time, who would want to do it all over again ??
Just wondering if anybody would happen to have such a save file....Don't bother to waste your time if you don't have it, I can live without it :)
Give this a shot. Included a .txt file, so you could tell pretty much where I was. Tell me if it doesn't work. I got a little lazy checking off the heart/gold skully thingies, but Im sure you can figure it out. I think I missed one of the spider things recently, but Im sure you can find it.

el_marto

Im looking for a DK64 101% save file. You see, I recently finished the game having everything, well not exactly, i missed 1 banana medal from jungle japes with donkey kong cause I activated the infinite banana cheat, now no matter how many bananas y collect, I still cant get the banana medal. I Have 99% percent of the game because of that. Please somebody submit a savefile, I really want to see the ending when you have 101% of the game.

PrineOfPersia

el_marto said:
Im looking for a DK64 101% save file. You see, I recently finished the game having everything, well not exactly, i missed 1 banana medal from jungle japes with donkey kong cause I activated the infinite banana cheat, now no matter how many bananas y collect, I still cant get the banana medal. I Have 99% percent of the game because of that. Please somebody submit a savefile, I really want to see the ending when you have 101% of the game.

Did you have unlocked the Multiplayermodus?
If Yes, can you up your savegame too?

q_armando

Thank you so much Navinsb,
I really appreciate your help, and now, even though I am very much into the DS gaming and homebrew scene, I will have to dedicate more time to my beloved hi-res version of Zelda 64.
Great job on the txt file.
Thank you !

Typify

Nolife
nevinsb no offense or anything but there is an edit button for a meaning, you know? Besides, it would be more practical to be able to download all your saves, which seem to be increasing in a good rate, in one place than finding them scattered all throughout this topic.

nevinsb

Atleast they're all in one thread. :p It isn't a problem, and I will put them all in one post later probably this week. Just curious, how should I notify you guys of updates to my game saves, make a new post every time?

Other Guy

It's a save of Ogre Battle 64 - Person of Lordly Caliber (Ogre Battle 64 - Person of Lordly Caliber,v64)

I Have almost all classes, many itens and it is very close to finish.

The two saves have diferents endings.

Last edited:

Rastaman360

Does anyone have a save for Donkey Kong 64, with all the kongs in the barrel, im not bothered about where you are in the game, just all the kongs so i can make a few more codes i hope.

maximaz

Turok

Turok?
Can someone please post a save from the beginning of level 4 of Turok 1. A lot of people are having problems accessing level 4 so it would be greatly appreciated.
Preferrably with all the keys and Chronoscepter pieces from the first 3 levels but not absolutely necessary, can go back and get them after level 4 I guess.

Crizzle

Rastaman360 said:
Does anyone have a save for Donkey Kong 64, with all the kongs in the barrel, im not bothered about where you are in the game, just all the kongs so i can make a few more codes i hope.

Heres my DK64 save. It has 95-100 bananas and just beat the level 4 boss.