What's new

Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 // some weird ERROR

Status
Not open for further replies.

huztla

hi yall im new to this.. the main reason i came here is to play a naruto ninja taisen .. dont matter which version for now.. well.. i got ninja taisen 1 & 4 ...

first i got dolphin v1.02
tested taisen1

everything workd fine!!! okay not the fps ;) but its playable!!

then i tried ninja taisen 4 ... well.. no banner, noname, not workin.. only white screen after start up...

ive came to the forums if anybody else allready tried taisen4 .. seems im the first one :p

well i got me version 1.03 of dolphin.. load it up .. and see:

NARUTO1 is now without banner and without name!
NARUTO4 got banner and game but is still not workin

okay i cleand up my registry cuz i was usion version 1.02 ..

now NARUTO4 is running.. but its not NARUTO4, itz NARUTO 1

and the one without banner, which should be NARUTO4 is still not workin..

well all my problem was the registry .. okay games list weird too.. but at least NARUTO1 is workin now again under the name of NARUTO4 :S

THX DOLPHIN TEAM... but get your ass back on work and speed dem games up! compatibility is great now !"!

OP
H

huztla

OHHH MY GOD!! Its not NARUTO1 ... IT IS NARUTO4!!!

its workin!! but NARUTO1 is not working anymore :S

here are sum screens of WORKING NARUTO4 INGAME :p

OP
H

huztla

oh but i played it ones.. can it become corrupt cuz of playin ? think not..
but u might be on the right path...

Munch357

Your naruto 4 is the one that is corrupt,
I mean look at the company it is just random, try using GC-Tool and extract the whole of the iso that way.

parn1024

Hi, i am testing Naruto4 and i cant see 3d objets, i only see 2D (menu, intro, character selection..). I have Ati 9200 SE, i think that the problem is my graphic card :blush:

Guru64

Munch357 said:
Your naruto 4 is the one that is corrupt,
I mean look at the company it is just random, try using GC-Tool and extract the whole of the iso that way.
Erm... Naruto 4 is not corrupt at all. Naruto 4 is made by TOMY.

OP
H

huztla

well.. i fixed up all my problems.. i moved naruto1 to another folder which caused the problem.. und till now everything works very fine!!!

naruto1 and also naruto4 .. i didnt have any problems at all and im playing for quite sum hours .. but one fight does take around 30min or more.. lol.. 5-7 fps .. maybe we can turn off the background to speed up the game?? guess all we gotta do is wait or spend round 100 bugs for a chipd gc

3nouMAX

I have test Naruto 4 but no 3D graph was display. It seems to have a white polygon in front of 3D scene. For see something use wireframe mode ...
Strange thing is when you go back from wireframe mode, you see good graphics for one second !
I have test Naruto 1,2 and 3. Naruto 4 is the only with bugs, other have perfect graphic, very well work !

parn1024

Hi, 3nouMAX, i had this problem, but today I played and everything was seen, i have Ati 9200 SE.

The first time menu is not seen, i must enter the character´s selection directly (pressing a several times), and later to press B to return to menu, and now i can see Menu.

One more thing, i do not see characters like in the Gamecube, it seems without cel-shaded. (Toon)

Example of Render without and whit Cel-shdader:
Toon-shader.jpg

3nouMAX

I can see menu and all 2D fx immediately
I am sorry but i have delete naruto 4 so i can't test your solution (I have enough with naruto 1,2 and 3 :p )
I never have characters whithout cellshading, it is strange but fun :happy:
but thank you !

AKA_DONGER

Can someone please post the memory card file? When ever i start the game it says the memory card is corrupt and needs to reformat

Thank you

ZeroGamerX

Memory card file has no problem its just that when Japanese games its best make copy of memory card file for North American games then later change file when playing Japanese games, that why ask refomat if your using same card just ask fomat again and again. Best make backup save of MC file else where. That what work for me.

CKemu

^^ You sir are a twit ;) :p , that sticky is to just tell people to search and stop posting new threads on the subject, not to post their lame-ass naruto fanboy problems in ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.