What's new

deadalus

Quvack

We dont have a Daedauls forum because it has its own forum (though it is down rather frequently)... tho I suppose Nemu has its own forum aswell... hrm :p

News from the Daedalus team? I havent heard much at all lately, but as far as I know StrmnNrmn is still really busy with that whole real life thing ;)

Eddy

I Run This
Daedalus is the most stable n64 emu, even more stable than pj64! :lookaway: its real stable, and besides it also has its own gfx! apart from jabos and icpir8's. I really look forward to these next releases:

the next 1964 release
the next pj64 release
the next daedalus release

If a new tr64 is released, i would love it!. Well yeah daedalus is a good emu, with compability I hope StrmnNrmn keeps working on it.

Teamz

J'aime tes seins
Yeah I think Daedalus deserves it's own forum.
Maybe it could replace Corn's section because Corn is dead and is just here for nostalgia(?) ..

flow``

flow``
na, we need to keep the corn one :)
whether the forum is active or not, its still a place to for noobies to ask questions

AFAIK.. strmn is busy w/ real life
i guess that might explain why he hasn't been on irc for a month and a half =p

but he'll be back i'm sure :)

Azimer

Emulator Developer
hellknight said:
Why don't we have a deadalus forum I think it's a great emu.BTW any news from the deadalus team?:daedalus:
Daedalus author StrmnNrmn has become increasingly busy since the pre-release. Unfortunately, he hasn't been on the internet much either to get any information on what is happening. I spoke to him briefly privately, and all he had to say was "I've been really busy with work - not really that much time left over :-/ " We can only hope he finds more time. But I completely understand what he's going through since I am basically going through the same with school work. This is the first I was able to post on emutalk in a few days. Keep hope!