What's new

Dolphin Final 1.03 BETA Release Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjaro

Izzy. said:
Ok, I have the dolphin emulator and paper mario the thousand year door.gcm and its 1.35 gigabytes and wenever i try to open it, it says "Fatal Error: failed to load ansi_font.bin" and then i click ok and another one comes and says "Fatal Error: failed to load sjis font.bin for the dolphin 1.2 and 1.3 but for 1.2 if u click ok it starts saying its "Booting ..." and it does it for ever i waited for like 20 mins and nothing happends so plz i need help.. can sum 1 help me out plz...

redownload the emulator from here: http://emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=30984

chek if you have this in the Data folder :

Izzy.

Shadow Walker
ok well i got it and its still says Fatal Error: failed to load ansi_font.bin" and "Fatal Error: failed to load sjis font.bin but i have them in my dolphin folder.. please help

Witten

Emulator Developer
Pokemon Colosseum

Ok guys, here is Pokemon Colosseum (US version). It has very nice lighting effects and looks perfect. If you want to try this game be sure to take your time because the intro for story mode takes ages.

Last edited:

2000bin

Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4

The intro isn't in color for me (I envy the people that can enable shaders)
Last story mode fight: Kyuubi Naruto vs. Cursed Sasuke

Also on Pokemon Colosseum, to skip the story mode intro, use gctool, open pokemon colosseum, and rename the folder titled movie to something else.

Rongjie

Super Robot War GC

Super Robot War GC

This game work perfect!!! It is fully compatible!!!

The v1.03 Beta fixed v1.02's problems of playing the music and battle scene.
Your team really did a great work!!!!

The average fps of the game is 25~50, except the battle scene is 3~4 fps.As the battle scene can be skipped in this game, so I can play this game without a problem~~

Witten

Emulator Developer
Pro Rally 2002

I wrecked the car :p

Also... the emulation ended with a "CPU Reset" message when I wanted to continue to the next session.

Blacklord

Banned
I wouldn't go to google. U need to figure it out yourself. I mean did anyone actually look at what results you get? Everything is spam and spyware. Give up people. Buy em.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Blacklord said:
I wouldn't go to google. U need to figure it out yourself. I mean did anyone actually look at what results you get? Everything is spam and spyware. Give up people. Buy em.
Not if you know how to really use Google properly, instead of just throwing "roms" at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.