What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Beta Mario 64 GUI Pack

Vanit

The alpha layers need A LOT of work though... and maybe you should do more work before you make a thread because from what I can tell this is a 10 minute job that anyone could easily do.

Lugia

Vanit said:
The alpha layers need A LOT of work though... and maybe you should do more work before you make a thread because from what I can tell this is a 10 minute job that anyone could easily do.

that was hard :$

Weatherton

I am greatful for the topic because it's proof of concept for a good idea :bouncy:

Last edited:
OP
T

TS_Death_Angel

Vanit said:
Go ahead, do better, I'd like to see you try. And even if you succeed, atleast you'd backup your claim. Someone might aswell delete this topic, as it is not appreciated at all... I know I'm not the best at recreating textures, but I just thought that I would contribute something that I had made. Maybe someone would find it useful.

Last edited:

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
Did you just use regular paint, or did you use photoshop or paintshop pro? If you used just paint than it's pretty good for paint, but if you used photoshop or paintshop you need more practice.

OP
T

TS_Death_Angel

mongo51983 said:
Did you just use regular paint, or did you use photoshop or paintshop pro? If you used just paint than it's pretty good for paint, but if you used photoshop or paintshop you need more practice.
I used Fireworks :X Photoshop too expensive:plain: And the fact that that's what I had to use is another limitation :p

klasa

SM64 supports normal transparency, but no per-pixel transparency (alpha transparency)

and the reason for this idea:
I tried to make my own power meter in the sunshine style, and this is what i've got

Tjalian

It seems like nobody gives two shits about Beta round here...at least I appreciate your work TS >.>

And, to be honest, most early work seems like it was just a few minute job as a rough concept sketch.

OP
T

TS_Death_Angel

Atleast I saved people 10 minutes ^^ Btw:
OldPowerMeter.jpg

Tjalian

Im Bored said:

Heh...yeah right...I got told to basically get lost after posting my Ocarina Pedestal in Djipi's and Federelli's threads, as well as my own thread. All I was trying to do was contribute to both threads and I get shut down.

So YES, it is Beta stuff nobody cares about.

Pantuflo

I like this idea too (being a "ten minute pseudo-artist")...:p

This beta mario project is not a bad idea, I think it is only a project, so don't expect a big texture pack for every idea.

Only mario head is mine (oh my god, the hardest ten minutes in my life!)... Anyone else?

Last edited:

El Kameleon

i dont think he ever said anything about stealing, maybe he was referring to doing "favors" for his/her boss to obtain a copy, you never know :p