What's new

No$Gba to VBA, Do you need a battery converter???

Kerm_Ed

Well here we go,

I had problems with FFTA crashing in No$GBA and didn't want to lose my save files.

Ironically VBA couldn't import the .SAV file because of a few problems, so I went looking for a .SAv file converter for the two EMU's and couldn't find one.

So I made one up,

If anyone wants to use it its available here:

http://www.angelfire.com/games6/battery/

:happy: let me know if it works for anyone here! hope it helps someone out.

OP
K

Kerm_Ed

New Version 3.0

Converts between both formats,
Converted file can be used on a FlashLink to your real GBA
Million times easier to use.

Peace. :)

snesmaster40

Umm... sorry if this is slightly off topic, but is there a good reason to use No$GBA? I always thought that VBA is alot better

KingVendrSnatch

無感覚
I believe No$GBA was mainly used for its Linking abilities. This was before VBAlink came around. So I suppose that there was a point at one time or another.

Cheers

WhiteX

Kerm_Ed said:
New Version 3.0

Converts between both formats,
Converted file can be used on a FlashLink to your real GBA
Million times easier to use.

Peace. :)

does it work on xg2lite flashcard?

OP
K

Kerm_Ed

snesmaster40 said:
Umm... sorry if this is slightly off topic, but is there a good reason to use No$GBA? I always thought that VBA is alot better

Its mostly used on older systems because it has a higher FPS :) but it is old school and barely used anymore.

For instance I use a p3 500mhz and any VBA other than 0.71 has too much lag time and the roms won't run at 100% without annoying sounds and images :yucky:

does it work on xg2lite flashcard?

I'll be honest I haven't tested it with that flashcard, but it most definately should.

No$GBA corrupts the battery file and this program just returns the battery file to its normal saved state in the format of the ROM.

If it has problems linking across let me know and I will resolve the issue asap!

netriones @ 2005-9-28 09:12 AM
just rename .sav to .sms and flash it normally into your flash card in the sms zone...

Last edited:
OP
K

Kerm_Ed

No problem! :). I'm going to be out of town on the rigs for the next few weeks, so if anyone has any problems / suggestions / etc. just drop a line in here and I'll get to it when I get back.

Thanks for the support guys.

-= KermEd =-

Giritina_Guard

GBA to VBA attached file error!!

That attached No GBA to VBA isn't working for me, I've installed it properly and a file is missing from what it says. Here ill post it: Run time error '339'

Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of it's dependencies are not correctly registered: A file is missing or invalid.

Any help??? :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator: