What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Vanit's Sin and Punishment Translation/Retexture Project

rifleman

fantastic work vanit

this is a bit offtopic but I needed to ask, doesn't anyone have problems aiming with the keyboard in this game?

One more thing, just look at these two screenshots I took, it displays this weird distorted line in the middle (sometimes) when the intro starts

it also displays some static when you have to press the start button

Last edited:

Clements

rifleman said:
One more thing, just look at these two screenshots I took, it displays this weird distorted line in the middle (sometimes) when the intro starts

it also displays some static when you have to press the start button

This is caused by a lack of framebuffer emulation.

ggab

Emutalk Member
I tried out GlideHQ and I must say I'm disappointed. I haven't tested it with Evangelion yet, but when I loaded my Sin and Punishment pack half the textures didn't tile correctly, yet they did when using Rice's plugin. This really concerns me because people who've never seen my pack before might be introduced to hi-res packs through GlideHQ, see our packs and think they're crappy because they weren't made right. =/

i tried with glide64HQ update 4b and it looks really great :bouncy:

(with my voodoo4, but with a geforce 6600+ or ati x1300+ i guess the same)

best texture quality profile should look awesome....

Vanit... where do you get bad results?

some sshot:

Quote:Originally Posted by Vanit

at October 25th of 2007

in New plugins's thread www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=42317

Originally Posted by Gonetz
TSUMI TO BATSU translation tex. Pack
I found that this texture pack is outdated, that is it does not work well with the last official version of RiceVideo (6.1.1 b10), which is included in the pack’s distributive btw. Hires textures for the main menu exist but not loaded. This is because of wrong palette CRC in texture’s names. I’ve changed one name for test purposes, it started to load both in Glide64 and RiceVideo. If somebody is willing to continue this tedious work and fix this great pack, I can give detailed instruction, how to do it.

i've asked Gonetz about the detailed instructions :)

i'll be posting here as soon as i get them ;)

GAB

Last edited by a moderator: