Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Want to help Audio Compatibility?

I am working on a new method for audio emulation on the Nintendo 64. But I need your help. In this thread, list the games that you have which have no Audio (like Hydro Thunder) in the previous Azimer Audio versions. The restriction, is that the ROM must work on Apollo, but it should be a problem since its compatibility is on-par with PJ64. I will then attempt to get this rom working when my new Audio DLL is released and it contains the new Audio Code. So I will start the list of Roms with Graphics but not Audio.

Hydro Thunder

EDIT: You can test of PJ64 or Apollo... but remember to include the emulator you had this issue in, and what audio code revision, audio code you used. Please keep in mind some ROMs use MusyX. A good test to see if the audio code is working is to see if the the emu is counting Audio Lists (Apollo w/ Debug and 1964 both do this).
    -Azimer

"I am not a teacher: only a fellow traveler of whom you asked the way.
    I pointed ahead -- ahead of myself as well as of you." (George Bernard Shaw)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hehe.. rogue squadron and battle for naboo =p

jk

/pokes jabo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Actually... I get audio lists in both those... it just doesn't do anything lol. When I get audio lists... it means I am getting sound emulation. Especially if I get audio lists AND audio buffers sent to the plugin.
    -Azimer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    the world is not enough - pj64

thats i think all i can remember.
    WinXP Professional 5.1 (Build #2600) CPU: AMD K7 Athlon XP, 1.67 GHz Video: Samsung SAMTRON 95P Plus(T)/95P on nVidia GeForce4 Ti 4200 (1280x1024x32bpp 60Hz) Sound: SB Audigy Audio [E800] Memory: Used: 156/512MB Uptime: 1h 46m 2s 81ms HD: Free: [C:] 27.93/38.16 GB Connection: 1-World Online via U.S. Robotics 56K FAX EXT @ 45200 bps (Rec: 8.14MB Sent: 0.81MB)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Originally posted by sk8bloke22
    the world is not enough - pj64

thats i think all i can remember.
    Using my sound plugin from 1964, I get audio in TWINE PAL version. I don't know about US, but I believe it would be the same.
    -Azimer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    the world is not enough uses MusyX, Gauntlet legends also uses MusyX.
    / ----------------- \
    | /&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp\ |
    | |&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbs p&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbs p&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp| |
    | |&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbs p&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbs p&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp| |&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp/-------\&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp\-\&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp/-/
    | |&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbs p&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbs p&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp| |&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp| /----\ |&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp\ \&nbsp&nbsp/ /
    | |&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbs p&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbs p&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp| |&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp| \----/ |&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp\ \/ /
    | |&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbs p&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbs p&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp| |&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp\------| |&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp\/ /
    | \&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbs p&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbs p&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp/ |&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbs p&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp| |&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp/ /
    \ ----------------- /&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp_____ | |&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp/ /
    --------------------- &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp|______/&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp/_/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yup... some others would be Tarzan, Hydro Thunder (not positive), Rouge Squadron, SF Rush 2049, Indiana Jones... There are more but I can't think of them atm.
    -Azimer

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    I'd help out but I don't have any games to test. Or well, does Super Mario 64 count?
    Tag me @Martin and I'll get back to you ASAP

The Emulation64 Network offers you free hosting!
    Click here for requirements and contact info.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Geee... I can only think of H.T ... /off to check on others

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I get no sound with
    Rayman 2 - The Great Escape
    PJ64 1.4
    Azimers v.040 Audio Beta 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast