What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

RiSiO's Retro Mario Sixty Four

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Holy Crap!!!

Will you release this pack as an update or a full release?

Moving back to WIP section.

Last edited:
OP
R

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
I'm not sure yet. Most likely a new, modernized release package. Here's new dirt, grass, and tree shadows:
2cd9a3r.jpg

OP
R

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
It's just about the same color. I drew the new texture overtop the old one as a reference. This is probably going to be more of a 2.0 than an update to the existing pack. I'm probably going to start a new thread once I have more to show. This thread has seen three Presidential terms! lol

OP
R

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
Before and after - The very first picture of my pack from 10 years ago, and the latest from tonight:
9a39y0.jpg
nply7s.jpg

fernan1234

It's just about the same color. I drew the new texture overtop the old one as a reference. This is probably going to be more of a 2.0 than an update to the existing pack. I'm probably going to start a new thread once I have more to show. This thread has seen three Presidential terms! lol

Wow it's really been that long! And I'm still checking these forums once in a while mainly to see if there are any updates for this project.