What's new

::: NesterDC v4.0 Continued Development :::

yoshioka

Konnichiha mina-san,

Now that I reeled some of you in here (sorry), does anyone know if the author of NesterDC would be willing to improve on current v3.0? And if not, do you think the author would allow someone else to do so, who would be willing?

Thank you for your comments!

Last edited:

quzar

The most current version is 7.0b+. There is also a new version coming out soon called NesterDC SE, which will be 100% fullspeed with wayyy too many features.

jessman(reborn)

EmuTalk's Own L'istigatore
Yup. I forgot the URL, but there's actually a timer counting down, second by second for the brand-spanking new Nester SE. Trust me, it's gonna be marvelous...yay!

[EDIT:] Oh, here ya go! http://www.sch3rz0.com/nesterdcse/

(Offtopic)Heh. When did you join here, quzar? I've been here for over a year, but I had to create a new account due to one of my old friend's coming in here (he had my password for the arcade) and verbally bashing people, I guess, and it got me banned. lol.

OP
Y

yoshioka

woah! i looked at the original nester website and the guy still has v3.0 up! that's fricken sweet v7.0?! now SE?! i seriously thought they had abandoned nester! hallelluia! :bouncy:

jessman(reborn)

EmuTalk's Own L'istigatore
Until SE comes out, I'd seriously recommend using 6.5 because it supports more games than 7. And, you know, 7 has been out for years. I guess you didn't know that. That prolly because after the older versions a different bunch of people continued where the original guy left off, on a different site.