What's new

Ultimat Spiderman (with ads)

WhiteX

i don´t like ads but the game is quite nice.

usm.jpg

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

detailed shadows are off, this is kinda the only thing to be configured besides culling.

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

this game is somewhat buggy in the performance department, when web swinging around town it gets very choppy, i finished Fable last week and it is way better looking and i played it in 1024x768 with high detail, this does not even let you run on to the details.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
This game runs perfectly fine here on full settings, its not like its the first game with ads in it, pikmin 2 was far worse... they picked up everything from duracell batterys to pepsi cans!

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

your vid card is WAY better than mine but it is a game that had a PS2 release so it should work better here as well, last night i putted it to run at 1024x768 and had little hit at performance, i´ll keep it that way.
Ads wise, even Fury´s phone is Nokia.

Now for "the bank of Cuba libre"?

screenshot_2005-09-27-123814.jpg

Last edited:

Im Bored

lol@censors
Ah, harsh. Could you maybe compare it to spiderman 2 in terms of difficulty, if youve played that game? i could just about manage that game, but some people said it was very easy, sooo... Its just to pay full price for something easy, it kind of puts me off.

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

i never played spiderman 2 for it didn´t made to PC, yes USM is easy and short, however it is fun, i liked it.