Can u tell me what they supposed to do and the meaning:
1)Expansion Pak
2)Adaptoid Pak
3)Rumble Pak
4)Mem Pak
5)Voice Pak
6)Keymapper Driver

:stupid:

(1.) Adds 4mb of memory to the Nintendo 64, most newer games take advantage of this by upping the horizontical resolution, I believe most games share the same vertical resolution?. Some will not run without it.

(2.) It is not a real pak, it is a shared name for rumble-, mem-,voice- and transfer packs, the Adaptoid has support for them.

(3.) Budget vibrator....

(4.) Memory card, they come in different flavors, some 3rd party products have a built in rumble engines.

(5.) It is a microphone which allows you to interact with games that supports it, only one game in the pokemon series supports this feature, voice-recognition, I am not sure which though, it could be Pokemon Stadium 2.

(6.) A driver which will allow you to map your keys, to what is up to you to decide. A mouseclick could become A+B+UP+DOWN+RIGHT+LEFT+A+A+B.

Last edited:
OP
sya64

sya64

Rom Finder #-Z
THANX.i have Hey you,Pikachu! it MUST use voice pak.
where in the world can i get voice pak(not buying downloading).:plain2:

Glurak

you can't download a voicepak it's a piece of n64 hardware and it's not likely to be emulated in the next 3 years since there is only one game which uses it and that game is japanese (u can't play it if you don't know japanese) (it's hey you pikachu not pkmn stadium 2 and only hey you pikachu :/)

Glurak

wha sorry I thougt were was no english version :/ jsut pikachu genki dechu :/ my fault sorry that makes 2 games which use a pretty complex controller pak (I guess it's complex) and I also don't think it will be emulated to sson if two games support it :/ maybe transfer pak in the near future (1 year or so) cause it#s a bit simpler I guess but voice pak... I don't think so :/

Glurak

I count english version as different games than japanese ones since I unerstand stuff in english games ;) but yeah technically it's the same game :D