What's new

Hey guys, I need some roms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterVivi

I don't know if this will exceed the forum rules or not, but if anyone could hook me up, please e-mail me at [email protected]. I'm on a very fast connect so hopefully I won't take up too much of your time. Thanks much.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
if you f**ing read the f**ing rules like you're f**ing told to then youd f**ing know wouldnt you

Smiff

Emutalk Member
haha olax got there 1st

banned, not for asking for roms, but for saying "I don't know if this will exceed the forum rules or not". only joking, it was for asking for roms really.

Martin

Administrator
That reminds me, I should add that "30 sec delay of pushing the agreement button" when people register. And put the most important parts in bold and red. Will do that as soon as my internet connection works again.

Glurak

sya64 said:
tsk..tsk.
why do people do not understand?
PLS READ THE RULES!:angry:

I guess they can't read ;)

mhhh that reminds me off something... I can#t remember having read the rules :D

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
Could this be a trap? Is the NOA from Nintendo tring to shut us down? ??"[email protected]"?? Either that or it's a fake Email address, or some arse posting their Email hoping to get us caught by some idot newbie... Posibly someone from Zophar's Domain? :devil:

How Un:cool: is that?

(And I'm amercian, I just like the word arse over a$$)

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
EdgeBlade said:
Could this be a trap? Is the NOA from Nintendo tring to shut us down? ??"[email protected]"?? Either that or it's a fake Email address, or some arse posting their Email hoping to get us caught by some idot newbie... Posibly someone from Zophar's Domain? :devil:

How Un:cool: is that?

yes edgeblade, i didnt even notice it until u mentioned it.

maybe Smiff and his modding powers r useful after all.

gokuss4

Meh...
well when i came in here first i knew there was no roms requests. im smart :D but i still was a newbie (when i joined this forum i had my new amd athlon 900mhz for a week, and upgraded from a 433mhz celeron). so i was still not new to n64 emulation since i used pj64 one in a while when i had no programs running in my system and it went slow, (thats why i used suprahle or ultrahle) but still i was a newbie cause i rarely posted my specs and had a lot more problems but look at me now :) (well apart from the s club 7 thing) i have a lot less problems and all thanks to the experts here at this forum :D plus i've only been here for about 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.