What's new

cassini help

Glenbo

Banned
i tried a few saturn emus..and i want to play knights on my pc..

i only have a amd athlon xp 3000+ which doeset support sse2 or what ever its called..my stupid problem is..on cassini i cannot find any where to use my bios...were the hell do i put it lol.

all i get with satourne is the sega logo for the game pops up then it says system memory is not available.

Acorn

Instructions on the *proper* use for Cassini. Locate where it was installed to. Remove it.

Cassini is simply a compilation of other peoples work, sometimes even stolen, all with the author's credits removed.

Find GiriGiri hacked and use http://ggloader.emulation64.com/ . The bios must be named bios.bin and placed in the GiriGiri folder (I think the name it right, can't double check atm).

Satourne, which is a great emu btw (and the beta is much better I hear!), can't play things for normal use as well as the others yet. Try an older version of SSF - they will run nights. An Athlon 64 would be a great aid to playing future emus as they all want SSE2! SSF is easy to use, pretty fast, and VERY compatible (even 0.6 pre SSE2 requiring ones).

Hope that helps!

OP
Glenbo

Glenbo

Banned
yeh but honestly i aint fussed whos stole what..if it works then i want to use it.

i mean windows was ibm's work and not microsofts but bill gates stole it...we all pretty much use windows..at teh end of teh day..if you were the one who stole it..then it is a issue..if not what does it really matter? they are not continuing giri giri anyway.

say if someone came up and made a super hack for chankast that would run games all perfect..but wasent a part of the chankast team...would you care?

kudos doesent make the world go round..espeacilly not when it is free software we are talking about.

Clements

You will not get tech support for this emulator here since it is an illegal hack of Giri Giri. We do not support hacked commercial emulators. That's the end of it.

OP
Glenbo

Glenbo

Banned
fuck me who shit the bed this morning

you making it sound like im spamming every thread for help..get your head out of your ass before you look like that twat in your avatar. fucking stupid nerd.

Clements

I would have expected more from a fairly regular member.
icon9.gif

My reply (which was justified since this is an illegal hack of a commercial emulator which we do not support here) did not warrant a umprompted personal attack like that. You have just earned yourself a ban.

Darkfox

That guy that does stuff.
I really hate it when they get verbally violent like that, and often with bad grammar too. It shouldn't be too hard to understand that we just cannot support it because it's not a real project and one that has stolen things off of others.