What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

The Help Thread (Djipi's and also Federelli's packs)

chimpsniper

So, I just watched that Tutorial video, did exactly what the guy did, but when I laod he textures no textures loads and the intro goes super fast, I don't know about in agme I don't have a gamepad yet, but could it be I have a bad rom?

Scott123456

chimpsniper said:
So, I just watched that Tutorial video, did exactly what the guy did, but when I laod he textures no textures loads and the intro goes super fast, I don't know about in agme I don't have a gamepad yet, but could it be I have a bad rom?
What video?
Im so lost on how to get this to work.
I tried teh folder and plugin thing, and nothings different.
I installed oen pack, and then added parts of Djipis.
Any ideas?

IS there a more detailed tutorial?

ShikiTohno

Sorry to flood this board with more questions but I really need help.

My problem is that the only thing that Rice's video plugins do for me, is take away all the textures in my games, meaning that I only see the polygons, I've tried diferent roms, version etc and I only see polygons.

I'm using Project64, I would really apreciate if you could help me.

Thanks in advance.

ShikiTohno

Thank you so much xD!!!! I turned off the winframe and is exelent!!!! I feel kind of supid :p, but thank you again but2002
Also I want to thank Djipi for making such great textures :D.

but2002

I still can't figure out why the MOON and other random textures (always the same ones) NEVER show up! Can someone post their EORKING plugin setings
?

strijkijzer

Hi-res inside the rom

I was wondering, is it possible to ipmlement the hi-res in the rom?
i know the question was already made but no one awnserd him

Shadow Knight

i need of help I didn't get to install the new textures for the game I wanted you to help me I am not getting to install the new textures please " give me a hand "!

Seether

Is it possible for someone to zip the whole pack up in a format other than .ACE? You see I'm using Windows Vista (yes it's a beta I know), and WinAce refuses to work on it, I've tried a couple of other programs but none seem to want to extract from a .ace file, a .rar, .zip, or even a .7z would work. If someone can do this it would be greatly appreciated

climax

Ok ive put the RiceVideo.dll RiceDaedalus5.2.0.dll in the plug in folder

I have created a hires textture folder and a zelda folder in that and put all the stuff in the CELDA zip in it

the BMGLibPNG.dll is in the main emulator folder

AND i change my video setting to and ive changed the defeault plug in to Ricevideo.

the question is, WHAT AM I MISSING? what have i not done or done wrong cuz it aint working.

Id like it if someone could help me out be either telling me or showing me a thread that actually has a guide for noobs on how to do this celda thing, thanx.

by the way im using 1964

fps_anth

I need help...........it was working, and now I start up PJ64. When it finishes loading the textures, the emulator closes. I re-installed PJ64, re downloaded Federellis texture pack, and tried using 1964....nothing. Please help! If anyone who wants to help wants some pics of the folders, please ask!

Please help me!!

koolkarts

Sexy Beast
fps_anth said:
I need help...........it was working, and now I start up PJ64. When it finishes loading the textures, the emulator closes. I re-installed PJ64, re downloaded Federellis texture pack, and tried using 1964....nothing. Please help! If anyone who wants to help wants some pics of the folders, please ask!

Please help me!!
I think it's something to do with your Direct X or Open Gl settings... I'm not sure though, but I remember something like that happeneing to me ages ago... I just can't remember how I fixed it...

chris777

Emulation Fanatic
Hello all
I' ve got a problem : my kokiri forest textures aren't the same than djipi screenshot
why ?
what your video plugin and your config ?
I'm using Rice Video Plugin 6.1.1 beta 10
thelegendofzelda281cc.jpg
http://www.emutalk.net/attachments/high-resolution-textures-projects/30572-djipis-final-cel-zelda-mod-20legend-20of-20zelda-2.jpg?d=1136315492

GrayX

GAH! This is so frustrating, I've done everything I'm supposed to to install Djipi's pack, and it's just not working...

Help please!

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
chris777 , it's near the same but i remake some changes whose not available yet . Be patient , the Update is for soon

GrayX

Alright, I 've created the hires_textures folder in plugin, put Djipi's stuff in it, put BMGLibPNG.dll in the Project 64 folder, intstalled Rice 6.1.0 and everything...

So how do I get it to work?