Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ouch. I think I understand what you're saying though. Essentially, manually adjust each tile until everything fits. Holy crap, I hope I don't have to go that far. I'll wait out some more responses before I even attempt any of that Tom foolery.

Thanks for the reply, all the same. I did toy with the idea of editting at a scale of -2 pixes per tile, so each tile is 126, square, although they are saved as 128 square. It seemed to have helped, but that may have just been wishful thinking. I really hope there is some sort of uniform solution out there. 5 or six tiles I can deal with. 48x6... nah.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm doing a little experiment on the sky, and this is going to be the biggest mess I could imagine. Check out how it matches up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, it basically looks like overlap or an issue with how the graphics are applied...It doesnt take TOO long to fix, but is time consuming enough. What i would do, and ive done it before on other games, is make a save state, nudge a tile, then save and reload save state, repeat etc etc. It can help if you draw on the tile with a bright colour, say, a 2px line, just to get an idea of the edge, and then edit it...

Nice sky btw.

Zelda CelShade Producer
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Kiggles your sky is simply AMAZING , can you send my a PM?

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got the tiling issue solved. All tiles are offset by 4 pixels (at 128px squared). Therefore, if you overlap every tile of the sky by just as many pixels in all directions everything fits perfectly.

This Is A Custon User Title :p The_Agent's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i want that sky pack
    OS Windows Xp Pro Sp2 CPU P4 3.6 800mhz FSB GPU PNY Nvidia G-Force 6800ultra 256DDR3 AGP x8 RAM 1024DDR Cosair 3200 MainBoard 865PE Neo2-PFS Platinum Direct X 9.0c Soundcard External Audigy2-NX Monitor Hansol 2100A Controls Microsoft intellipoint trackball & Keyboard Speakers Creative Inspire 5.1 5500 & Sony MDR-500 headphones

For help with installing Dijipi's and Federlli's Zelda Pacts Click HERE

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    WOW! looks great. Does that work for the entire sky?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That sky is just amazing.
    Good work
    "Mama we all go to hell, it's really quite pleasant except for the smell"

This Is A Custon User Title :p The_Agent's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    just a thought, if anyone gets really bored and wants to type up any step by step tutorials about dumping and texturing hints and tips, add it to this tread and ill post a link to the page number on the first page of this thread
    OS Windows Xp Pro Sp2 CPU P4 3.6 800mhz FSB GPU PNY Nvidia G-Force 6800ultra 256DDR3 AGP x8 RAM 1024DDR Cosair 3200 MainBoard 865PE Neo2-PFS Platinum Direct X 9.0c Soundcard External Audigy2-NX Monitor Hansol 2100A Controls Microsoft intellipoint trackball & Keyboard Speakers Creative Inspire 5.1 5500 & Sony MDR-500 headphones

For help with installing Dijipi's and Federlli's Zelda Pacts Click HERE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Kiggles you are a god!!!!!

How do the tiles look at night and in stormy weather, or are those tiles different.

I hope you can take a look at Majora's Mask skies, and try some of them at some point in the future, that game has lots of interesting skies...

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast