What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

The Help Thread (Djipi's and also Federelli's packs)

OP
The_Agent

The_Agent

This Is A Custon User Title :p
mdtauk said:
Kiggles you are a god!!!!!

How do the tiles look at night and in stormy weather, or are those tiles different.

I hope you can take a look at Majora's Mask skies, and try some of them at some point in the future, that game has lots of interesting skies...

night tiles are different , as when it transitions from day to night it fades the daytime tiles out and leaves you with the night time ones

zeldafan970

xneoangel said:
You can check your DirectX version executing dxdiag.exe

Here is the link to download DirectX 9.0c from the microsoft website
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...20-bfbb-4799-9908-d418cdeac197&displaylang=en

that wouldn't work for me so I goggled directX 9.0c and found another way to download. Anyway I have it downloaded now but it seems to be split up in a bunch of different zip files. what the heck should I do with all of these things? And Kiggles those clouds are the best I've ever SEEN!!! AMAZING!!

Kiggles

Since this can benefit either Zelda retexture project, I'm posting some skybox TEMPLATES in this thread. Everyone is welcome to use them. Tiles are for OoT (and MQ I pressume) dusk skybox. Tiles are pre-arranged, and staggered appropriately to help custom tiles align propperly when sliced. Just remember, the magic wand is your bestest friend. :) Archive also includes the tile set ci_by_PNG file names so the template itself will at all useful.

Night skybox template will be up on the morrow, along with an updated daytime template (last I posted didn't accomidate for tile offsets).

DO NOT DOWNLOAD if you have no intention of making your own skybox textures. This only contains default textures and names. Let's safe emutalk's bandwidth. :)

OP
The_Agent

The_Agent

This Is A Custon User Title :p
Kiggles said:
Since this can benefit either Zelda retexture project, I'm posting some skybox TEMPLATES in this thread......

man i could hug u

:D thank q , but id love to give you 10000 rupies for you already done sky :)
but ill have to wait , i know

look forward to the night time texture upload

CF2

Pretends to make sense
It seems Federelli's pack 0.20 does not include the standard font OoT uses. Could somebody please post the text folder for me?

sum1

I'm trying to use rice's plug-in and when I load it up I get the message "error to load video". Can anyone help me? Thanks.

EDIT:Never mind I fixed it.

Last edited:

The_nameless

unnamed
I have almost the same problem. I try to load the plugin but it just comes up an error wich says something like: "couldn't find bmglib.dll"

Phalanx

Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to post but Im trying to figure out this texturing business.
What do all the different textures mean in general. I've got some with just the actual texture (the sword in Zelda for instance) and then I have another one with the sword, but with a black background. Or, why is it that non of the C button textures are yellow?
Thanks

mr mike

hi everyone, ive been following the progres of the djipi celda thread since around page 130, and i have to say it is looking amazing, i like everyone else cant wait until it is completed along with the orkin cell shading plugin.
i finally decided to download the, so far, finsihed files in the first post of this thread. but when i try to change the project 64 to run with the hi-res textures it says, BMGlib.dll could not be found then neither of rices video plugins could be loaded because of that. can someone point me in the right direction for getting this to work?

mr mike

ahh thanks i was putting it in the wrong folders, that should be added to the origial post because i was thinking i should put it in the plugins folder with the others. that is the same place i downloaded it from.

KyojunMK107

That one guy
I need some help with lighting. Objects like rocks, signs, people and pathways flicker from a dark version to a lighter one... kinda like this
THELEGENDOFZELDA-1.jpg

THELEGENDOFZELDA-0.jpg

Can some one help me?

Tjalian

Unsure how to help with that one, it may be a card issue, but leave that one up to debate.

Anyway, Agent, you need to update the first post, Djipi's project IS completed, and it will be handed out when Djipi gets back home, which is soon.