What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

The Help Thread (Djipi's and also Federelli's packs)

Zane93

I Still Cant get sky textures to work ive changed to all, rgb, but not ci yet and ive replaced the new link textures with names of originals and still no change, for some people have all textures working and i just need help with link and skies at least. and once again HELLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!

dervid1922

anyone know how to fix Link's appearance on the equipment subscreen?? He looks all choppy and has green over his face. Also are there supposed to be cell shaded textures inside castle town Links house, etc? I cant see them if so. I have tried a million things to get this to work. THanks.

Talas

Son of the Sky
Heya guys, standard problem here: no link works to a complete pack of Djipis MOD. Any chance where I can get it? The link provided on antarctica is also dead.

Talas

Son of the Sky
Hm... am I so blind? I cant find any place where to download the WHOLE pack, only the update. Could someone help plz?

Toxic Hobo

Ok once again I'm getting into nintendo games but this time for some reason hi-res textures won't work.

The (internal) rom name for all the roms I'm trying to use is 'THE LEGEND OF ZELDA'.

I'm using Project64 1.6 and the latest version of 1964 with Rice 6.1.1. Under texture filters I have the load high-res textures if available box ticked off.

My textures are located here: C:\Program Files\Project64 1.6\Plugin\hires_texture\THE LEGEND OF ZELDA

And my plugins are in C:\Program Files\Project64 1.6\Plugin\

In the bottom left hand corner where it says stuff like initializing direct X it says that it's looking for textures but it never finds any.

I'm using this tutorial: http://www.freewebs.com/jantarctica/texturepacks.htm
But nothing is working

Any suggestions?

ctatumt

When you say you have the "load hi-res textures" box ticked off do you mean its checked or unchecked? In the tutorial that you gave the link to the screenshot shows the box unchecked which is stupid it should show it checked! But yeah, in order for them to load it has to be checked.

hope this helps!

Last edited:

WWLink

Hero of Winds
Toxic Hobo, if it's checked, then it should be working. If it doesn't work, maybe you should try a different plugin like GlideHQ or Mudlord's Rice Builds. If you need a link to them, here:

Mudlord's: https://ricevideo.bountysource.com/

GlideHQ: http://www.emuxhaven.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6490

BTW, GlideHQ is in it's very early stages, so don't expect it to work as perfect as people say. I personally, use Mudlord's, because he is going to implement cell shading (I think) and he has already implemented 8x and 16x textures (which some packs use).

Last edited:

NightK

I would also like to request that,
All the textures in my OoT are djipis cell version, but I can't find any info in how to render the models in cell shading.

numner

Well they work.

But now I cant find a working link to full Celda or Hi res texture pack

Last edited:

Doommarine23

Zelda Texture Editor
I would also like to request that,
All the textures in my OoT are djipis cell version, but I can't find any info in how to render the models in cell shading.

You can't, you can only do textures. (atleast at the time of speaking/to my knowledge)

numner said:
Well they work.

But now I cant find a working link to full Celda or Hi res texture pack

Yet again, to my knowledge both of them are not finished. I know for a fact that Xeno's is not downloadable (don't ask) and Federilli's is not finished. Infact, for a full listing go here.

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=42231

Last edited:

Jacob12103

Hello, this pack is wonderful, but I'm missing a few unusual textures. For instance, the interface texures for three of the "c" buttons are high resolution, but the fourth one remains original, and I only see Navi's wings fluttering around by themselves. I'm using Project 64 1.6 and Ocarina (U) (v1.2). Any suggestions?

toucansam99

i'm having a strange problem with loading any external textures in general. Basically, Project 64 crashes after the textures are loaded. I've been using the Rice plugin, and I've tried the stable, development, and 10 beta. Project 64 version is 1.6. I tried 1.7 but for some reason that one crashes either during or right after "byte swapping image", so I went back to 1.6

This seems to happen with the Rice plugin, but I don't get any error, just a crash (Project 64 stopped working. Windows is trying to find a solution to the problem. Cancel?)

Other specs, nvidia 8800 GTS g92, enough ram, enough cpu. And Vista SP1 x64. That might be the problem...

Last edited:

tylerkeyisme

i'm having a strange problem with loading any external textures in general. Basically, Project 64 crashes after the textures are loaded. I've been using the Rice plugin, and I've tried the stable, development, and 10 beta. Project 64 version is 1.6. I tried 1.7 but for some reason that one crashes either during or right after "byte swapping image", so I went back to 1.6

This seems to happen with the Rice plugin, but I don't get any error, just a crash (Project 64 stopped working. Windows is trying to find a solution to the problem. Cancel?)

Other specs, nvidia 8800 GTS g92, enough ram, enough cpu. And Vista SP1 x64. That might be the problem...

Vista defenitely isn't helping..1.7 is supposed to have an internal texture swapper in the final release, so that may be why it keeps crashng.

What settings are on?

Your Rice Pluggin might be faulty. http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=738

try getting it there. ^^^

Until I know a little more I can't say much else, however I had a similar problem, so I just re-installed PJ 64 and the plugin, which alleviated the problem.