What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Need help On A Comic style Spiderman Project!

Mollymutt

takas said:
still think the other characters should be in his style.... more hand drawn. again just my opinion ;)
Funny you should say this, I wasn't totally happy with Spidey, so I redid him. I think this will give you the look you are wanting. BTW thoes shots look great. Don't keep us waiting so long for more.

OP
Im Bored

Im Bored

lol@censors
haha dude thats awesome. Do you think you could somehow make the spidey logo on his chest a bit more prominent so it comes to the foreground so to speak? I dont know how though. And I LOVE the arm detailing and er spideys..ass.

Ill try not to be so long next time...but you never know ;)

zeldafan970

Wow that's kickass!!! But the head doesn't seem to match the rest of the costume. What I mean is that there are like a million webs on his head and the eyes are big like the ultimate version, but the costume looks more like the original 60-70s versions which is the one I like more. But maybe that's just me being a nitpicky fanboy. The inking is really cool!

Mollymutt

I used the same head as before. Actually the big eyes came in about the time Todd Mcfarline took over drawing Spider-man. I like that look better. I did a head with less webbing, and it didn't look right.

Mollymutt

I'm messing around with Peter. I don't know if it's just me, but he looks kind of wierd to me. Everything matches up with the original, but something is off. Let me know what you think.

zeldafan970

Mollymutt said:
I used the same head as before. Actually the big eyes came in about the time Todd Mcfarline took over drawing Spider-man. I like that look better. I did a head with less webbing, and it didn't look right.

yeah, Todd's spidey poses were some of the coolest I'd ever seen. To me your spidey head reminded me more of Bagley's Ultimate version. Anyways, are you going to make all of the character's reflect Mcfarlane's style? It'd be SO COOL!! Also, it'd make it look more like a comic book if the models are all based off of one artist's style of drawing.

[ROLO]

Your Boss
I've just read the whole topic and I liked it a lot, I will be following this, I've only played this game the day I downloaded it, but I'll want to play it with your textures

Mollymutt

Well, time for an update. I finished The Lizard. Here he is. Im Bored, did you abandon this project. I've been skipping around doing a bunch of different things lataly, but I think I might stay with this one for a while. I'm kinda ADD so you never Know what I'll do next.

Last edited:

Vanit

Unfortunately the designers of this game tried to make it look realistic, than settling for making a decent style of their own (which works extremely well on N64). IMO no matter how good you make the textures, this game will always be stunted by the poor models and animation.

Other than that... good work :).

Mollymutt

Vanit said:
Unfortunately the designers of this game tried to make it look realistic, than settling for making a decent style of their own (which works extremely well on N64). IMO no matter how good you make the textures, this game will always be stunted by the poor models and animation.

Other than that... good work :).
I agree with you to some extent. I think the model for the Lizard sucks, but other characters like Spider-Man and the Rhino look great IMO.