What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Need help On A Comic style Spiderman Project!

OP
Im Bored

Im Bored

lol@censors
If you send me the back of the head textures and other lining problem areas, I can try, but I cant remember how difficult it was to do. i should Imagine the back of the mask was fairly hard anyways. Other than that, I really think the blue thing paid off. I love the shading! did you add a guassian blur to that, or something? Looks smoother.

Email is in my msn contact card thing.

Mollymutt

I got the lining up problem fixed for the shoulders, and I thought the spider on his back was too big. Now I'll take another crack on his hands.

OP
Im Bored

Im Bored

lol@censors
ah, very nice. I had a quick go at the head, but its weird...Lines up a bit better but by no means perfect at all, in fact its not much better, but from a distance...bah. Im currently working on the first level, ive got quite a bit done but this game is relentless; just when you think your getting a hold of it, it throws more dumps at you. Ill provide screenshots later, or something.

OP
Im Bored

Im Bored

lol@censors
I tried mirroring the entire texture for spideys head and to no avail...the polys kind of skew it.
Still looking good mm! I feel guilty for not having posted anything yet!

Mollymutt

No worries, give me an idea what you've done so far. I was thinking about doing the New York sign, if you haven't done it yet.

OP
Im Bored

Im Bored

lol@censors
Done it, not sure if its right though. ill post screens later, I have quite a bit of level 1 done but then, theres still alot left (like I said...the game will keep throwing textures at you...argh.)

OP
Im Bored

Im Bored

lol@censors
assd

Here are some screens of what I have done so far. Perfect texturing I dont believe is possible..the game itself was messy in this level anyway, and it often re-uses and stretches parts of textures, making it nearly impossible to have every instance match up perfectly. Let me know what you think, I think some things are to change yet, and Id like to take some proper screens with mollymutts work too, so those will come soon, hopefully!

M Cubed

I've been Hi-Res'ing Batman Beyond, and that has a lot of textures that may be useful. That game has the whole comic style look to it.

I would offer to help with this,, but I dont play well with others =P

Mollymutt

Here are my spider-man textures , though I'm still not 100% happy with it. I'm definatly re-doing the hands, and still trying to line up the webbing to make it seemless. BTW those screens definatly have a comic look to them. Good job!

OP
Im Bored

Im Bored

lol@censors
: D One thing, could you add black outlines to most places? I am thinking where the boots meet the pants, similarly where the gloves meet the arm, and possibly around his mouth area? I think it would look even more comic-y. That is if you dont mind, it already looks ace. I think i am going to go do rhino in a bit (was that his name?)