What's new

Nights Into Dreams Freezes My PC

Haruspex

I have nights into dreams PAL version.I tried to emulate this with cassini 2&3 (not really a difference but what the hell...)the game started fine but when i go to select a player my pc freezes!Yes my entire pc freezes not just the emu & the only solution is to do a hard reset.I also tried this with the gav girigiri but exactly the same problems.In the first i was thought i had a bad iso but thats not true because i test the game with an old version of ssf (old version because unfortunately i dont have an sse2 cpu)and the game started properly & it dont freeze my pc but of course this game cannot be played in old ssf versions.So any idea if i can fix this?Maybe because its the PAL version thats why it freezes?Because in cassini comp list i only see the usa ver of Nights into dreams is playable but i dont see any reference to the PAL one.And one really important thing-I dont know how but ONE only time the game started at cassini!!!I didnt change anything it just started!Then i test it again over 20 times & always is freezing my pc.If i continue doing this i think i am gonna needing a new hdd soon...

And here my pc specs if are helpful

AMD Sempron 2400+
2x256 mb ddr kingston cl3 ram
msi k7n2 nvidia ultra 400 chipset
ge-force 2mx-400 32 mb (66.93 drivers)
audigy player 1
win xp pro sp2 eng
direct x 9.0c

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Squaresoft74

Pceripper
Haruspex said:
I also tried this with the gav girigiri but exactly the same problems.

What a surprise ! :whistling
Since you can't use newer SSF builds , your best bet might be to wait Satourn 2.0 is released.