What's new

Any release date yet for Satourne v2.0?

Darkfox

That guy that does stuff.
I've heard alot about it and have been awaiting word of a release, Zophar is totally backed up with stuff... hmmm... and there has been no updates and as a bonus I can't read French XD... but it does seem very good, just I can't seem to get FEDA Remake to work on it since 68000 comes on or turns off too quickly cutting the opening and ultimately freezing the game.

Squaresoft74

Pceripper
It's currently under beta testing since few months , that's all i can say since i dunno when it will be released.
It's just not dead. ;)

OP
Darkfox

Darkfox

Well thats cool, I heard... er... read a little talk about a beta, and the screenshots are looking great, gets me antsy, finally one of my emulation dreams will come true, I miss those Saturn days... like the Wonderswan and a few others it's life was cut abruptly short it seems.

Trotterwatch

Yeah, I really liked the Saturn as a console. Never had one personally though - already had a PS1 and couldn't afford a Saturn too. Looking forward to the next release of this emulator too.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
There are still some beta problems like loosing the control of a CD ingame and coming back to the audio player... and some problems with the new plugins...
these games/probs need to be fixed till a final will come out...

Miretank

Lurking
yeah, saturn is great. i had one but it broke
/me recalls good times in Magic Knight Rayearth
Imho, satourne has the advantage of using plugins. this makes it more dynamic, possible the best emulator of the scene on near future. of course, not forgetting ssf ad giri-giri ;)

OP
Darkfox

Darkfox

MasterPhW said:
There are still some beta problems like loosing the control of a CD ingame and coming back to the audio player... and some problems with the new plugins...
these games/probs need to be fixed till a final will come out...

I see, thanks for the news! Much appreciated.