What's new

couple problems

Dankalicious

In beetle racing and goldeneye, the speed is too fast which makes it choppy.

Is there any way to get sound to work in HydroThunder? I tried
azimer version .13b. It doesn't say anything in the ini.

Rice

Emulator Developer
For GoldenEye and Bettle, you need to set Max FPS to "autoSync" in rom option. May also need to lower the CF setting for these games.

Azimer is awared of the audio problem in HydroThunder, no solution yet.

Rice

schibo

Emulator Developer
hi,

For Goldeneye, lower your counter factor by right-clicking the game name in the Rom Browser. Try setting it to 4 first. If that's still too fast, try something lower.

schibo

schibo

Emulator Developer
hehe i see Rice already replied to this 2 minutes ago.
Martin, I love the new messageboards

Martin

Administrator
schibo: Thanks, I love it too. :)

Especially the server's great speed consider 2 major releases yesterday (Apollo and 1964). I'm feeling pretty good. :D

yogaman

Banned
Great release guys!!!!
I've got to mention a stability issue: 1964 crashed my whole system a few times, when I used Jabo's D3d and sound plugin (from the old PJ1.3 folder).... It seems that 1964 seems to be very unstable and crashes often. Actually I had to unfreez it with Norton Crashguard.....:(

ATI Xpert gf-card / P3 650 mhz / latest drivers

sk8bloke22

roll for life
hmmm....wat OS u using. 1964 is now as stable as pj64, except with the fullscreen emu. infact, the emu has become my first choice to use at the moment.

Rice

Emulator Developer
Yogaman

I used Jabo's D3d and sound plugin (from the old PJ1.3 folder)....

I don't think Jabo's sound plugin works with 1964. It freezes my PC every time. Azimer's 0.30(old) or 0.30(new) could be better choice for you.

Rice

yogaman

Banned
Thx Rice.....yeah, Jabo's sound plugin screws 1964 up!! But I've got another question about input plugin....jabo's input plugin screws 1964 up for me too...and N'Rage's too.... (have to use the basic input plugin...this might sound kinda weird!!). And one more thing: I've got zelda mm (pal) version.... 1964 doesn't run it (and there is no comment for it either). does it only work with the US version?

Tesla-Guy

Zelda MM is a problem in the ini. The RDram size must be set to 8MB for it to run. Blame the ini maker :p. Also, use N64 Virtual Pad, SJR's plugin. It's great ;)

Rice

Emulator Developer
Tesla-Guy

ya, it needs 8MB.

btw, Jabo's DirectInput and Nrage's Input plugin are working fine for me, there must be some reason that they don't work for you guys.

Can someone do some research to find out why they do not work?

Rice