What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Rip textures from PC games???

DrOOlpirate

Some Rayman guy
Hi,

I spent the last few hours with searching on the internet for how to rip the textures from a PC game, Rayman 3. I searched and searched, and found nothing. Can you guys help me? I tried GLIntercept out, but it didn't work.:bye3:

Droolie

OP
D

DrOOlpirate

Some Rayman guy
Yeah, I checked the folders. It seems the textures are compressed in a 62 MB .cnt file ( In this game, all from the CD is installed ) and the textures themselves are .tga files ( I know that because in some subfolders in the folder where the cnt file is, there are some .lvl files, and if I open them with Notepad, I can see several filenames like 'chars\rayhead.tga' and 'factory\facfloor.tga'. I don't think it links to another file than the 62 MB .cnt file :whistling

Thanx! :p

mots

dumbass
try opening it with WinRAR, that may work. Or rename it to .zip, .rar, .ace and so on and try to open it then

jamesyfx

You can easily just get the extension and put it in google.. theres always some kinda tool to view/extract the contents of these kinda archives.