What's new

Spunky gonna love Crapssini

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
I feel bad for Spunky .. guess they refuse to remove his code from Cassini because Spunky never claimed it. This reminds me of the same arguement used for the GiriGiri (Cyberdisc) hack and copyright infringement. Sega never claimed it or complained about it so it was all A-OK to the Cassini team. :p

Basically since Spunky never contacted them claiming the code then he doesn't get credit or the right to have it removed because Spunky's chance has passed ... this completely blows my mind because you would think it would be the other way around. If I was Spunky I would take legal action as soon as possible.

If you are going to use someones code to begin with you would think permission would be asked first from the original author. Now I understand Snail says other people submitted the code to him and I will give him the benifit of the doubt for that even if blaming other people for submitting a closed source project a bit of a cop-out and blame shifting.

Now the thing is, if he admits to believing Spunky is the original author right now then why does he continue to use it without permission? or for that matter why does he not apologize to Spunky for taking his code without permission (even if he didn't know at the time .. he does know now).

Snail said:
Keith goes on to remark about Spunky and the user submitted code.
It was either ommited, or intentionaly remarked out, but he states in essence, Spunky demanded credit.

Let me make it clear, Spunky NEVER did any such thing.
Spunky DID, flood forums, attack the servers, flame, and so on, but not ONCE, did "he?"" ever attempt to open a dialog or ask questions.
Further, aside from those who supplied the code, NO ONE, has provided proof of any sort to suggest the work is someone elses.
If the code was originaly his (and I do suspect it was his, made for GiriGiri), he never made claim to it, nor ever made an attempt to deal with those who leaked the code.
Instead, he attacked those using code that was submitted as free to use.
Had Spunky even bother to request recognition, it would have been given in the new release and included. That oppertunity has come and gone.
At this time, we now have emails from many people claiming the code as their work.
As such, the code will not be altered or worked upon from this point on.

Oh and I repeat .. EmuTalk is not my forum! if you wish to complain feel free to leave a message with the site owner Martin.

You also say I am responsable for the post made by members here on this forum as well as anything that comes from this forum. How about putting the responsability on the actual posters and the people doing these things rather then me who has been completely civil and mature in this matter? Oh .. yeah you blame shift so it must be natural response. Nothing has been posted that breaks our forum rules so there is not much I can do as long as people follow forum rules.

Lord Darkstorm

Great sage, equal of heaven
A couple of weeks ago, I came across a program called girigiriloader, which looked suspiciouly like cassini v1. Did they "borrow" that as well?

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
As far as I know only the GiriSaturn Cheater is being used without permission. From what I have seen and been told all the other 3rd party stuff has been given permission.

I would also like to point out that Squaresoft74 has shown me the first time Spunky released his GiriSaturn Cheater which was over 2 years ago and obviously without a doubt his code and not some mysterious person(s) that submited it to the Cassini team like the Cassini team has mentioned.

Again I repeat Spunky should seriously look into some legal action so he can help prevent this type of stuff in the future.

Lord Darkstorm

Great sage, equal of heaven
That would be a good idea.

Heh, I just noticed my cassini account has been suspended. Since I havent posted in there for a few weeks, it must be because of my comment above.

I feel so loved. :D

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Heh someone just sent me a message telling me there is a post on the Cassini forums that has to do with what I posted here .. I haven't seen it yet but the guy is going to send me screenshots soon.

He said it seems like Snail is now grasping at straws and doing anything he can to make me and this forum as well as other forums and sites look bad if they have the same Cassini point of view.

Guess he thinks I go around and contact other sites telling them not to host Cassini or post about it .. well I have never contacted anyone and to be honest I don't even know half of the people that share the same feeling about Cassini when it comes to their sites.

It is not hard to see why people wouldn't post about it and these people don't need me to tell them how to run their sites. How much power does the guy think I have? Like I'm the president of the Emulation Community or something?

Snail has my vote as the drama queen of the scene award this year .. and is a great propaganda artist. :p

I will post the screens when I get them, guess it's good for a laugh :p

- - - - - - -

Ok got the screenshots and read what Snail posted. It's true he is grasping at straws here. :p

It's funny to see him trying to find anything to make me look bad. I love how he hides behind his propaganda and avoids the stuff he would rather not talk about because it would probably make him look bad. :D

Also what site is EmuAlive? I couldn't even google it to find out. So how did I contact them? Also he mentioned another site before called Emu4you or something. Couldn't find them either but according to him I contacted that site too .. wow talk about making stuff up but it's to be expected :D

He also says I bashed them on EmuFanatics .. which is weird because I have like maybe 3 or 4 posts in the thread there and one of them is a cut and paste of an earlier post I made here. Besides not much is talked about there. Actually on that thread at EF there is only one person who shares the same view as Snail and was not deleted. So not sure where he gets the idea we delete people's post that are positive for Cassini. .. Also the sites I mentioned on that thread at EmuFanatics are not sites I contacted (haven't contacted anyone for that matter) .. they are just sites I found that feel the same way as us. If you actually read the sites almost all of them credit SquareSoft74 for the information. Not me and not EmuFanatics. :D

http://forums.emufanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1033

Man I feel like a repeat machine .. so again I repeat I don't hate anyone or anything related to Cassini. I think the whole concept behind the Cassini idea is morally wrong and in some cases legaly wrong. GiriGiri is a great emulator as well as the 3rd party software created by the many talented programers from around the scene.

What I don't understand is why would I hate anything? I find it funny how Snail always mentions hate and bashing coming from me when in fact he is the one doing the hating and bashing on me time after time. :p

There is nothing wrong with being civil and mature in this matter, but I guess he refuses to do so .. yet complains about people who do the same as him. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me. :D

Screenies ..

- - - - - - -

http://www.emufanatics.com/cassini1.jpg
http://www.emufanatics.com/cassini2.jpg
http://www.emufanatics.com/cassini3.jpg
http://www.emufanatics.com/cassini4.jpg
http://www.emufanatics.com/cassini5.jpg
http://www.emufanatics.com/cassini6.jpg
http://www.emufanatics.com/cassini7.jpg

smcd

Keith you must have pissed in his water bottle at some point or something. He really has it out for you :p

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Yeah it's all in good fun. He always has entertaining things to say about me :p

Hawq

Lord Darkstorm said:
That would be a good idea.

Heh, I just noticed my cassini account has been suspended. Since I havent posted in there for a few weeks, it must be because of my comment above.

I feel so loved. :D
Looks like they been doin some spring cleaning & dusting any criticism away in yer posts as well
'I think one word can describe this:

nice.'
I love the claim about twisting the truth over them not having source to make real changes as well as in the legal board when someone asked for source, he got banned unsurprisingly & had to go back with a new name, snail clearly states
Please, completely examine the emulator in its entirety before asking questions. The assembly code is included as part of the installer.

Do not ask for a compiler source, none exist.
Merely because we don't have the original source doesn't mean the recreated one is not valid.
Oh the memories of the Reaper incidents at DCemu come flooding back with this, code taken without credit, refusal for source etc.. (though in this case its because they dont have it) made especially great by barnito's sig declaring 'Cassini: the open source sega saturn emulator'
Whenever you need a laugh its good to tune into the forums there (if you dont get banned for daring to speak any opinion other than theirs that is) & here. Recent(ish) (ok 4 days back about the locking of the legal forum) highlights in theirs include from MilkBeansCheese1 who I hope was being sarcastic, because if not he cant spell even names that are on the same page as his post
Cassani is not a hacked emulatore! Snial is the best progamer eva!! i think next verison will be 90 porcent comptable!!
&
As I am sure the two of you are well aware, CRAPsinni members once again attacked this forum this morning, and flooded the legal section (that is to say, flooded it, worse then the other sections.)

No replies have been posted as attorneys only got back to us today.
And believe me, you will be addressed in due course.
Will it ever end? well theres an army of people out there that love a good argument & an army of people that will believe anything so probably not, untill it does end I shall tune in for regular updates to have a good laugh, it beats most tv comedies

Darkfox

That guy that does stuff.
He suspended me too with "Crapsinni support won't be tolerated" o_O how old is this guy?

Hawq

Heh
snail said:
bluegummibear72 said:
go ahead and call it cassini 5 if you want, it wont make a difference this emulator is really good, but it wont change without the compiler source....am i right snail?

Cassini's Cheerleader

Bluegummibear

How stupid can one person get?

5K of new code has already been added to allow for plugin and overlay expansions.
But then, if you knew what you were talking about, would already have known that before shooting your mouth off.
A full 5k hacked in eh? totally disregarding that without proper source no real changes will happen, wonder which of them truely knows not what they speak of?. & that age above gives way too much range to him, double figures seem a bit much at times yes? ;)

Darkfox

That guy that does stuff.
And I do not believe versions go from 1.0 to 2.0 to 3.0 instantly... as I have seen from most emu coders there are in-between numbers.

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Posted today regarding 4.0 and it's mirrors.
Snail said:
I regret to say that thanks to Keith and his many minions spending month after month, year after year, trashing the emulator, attacking its hosting servers, members and forums, as well as other projects and real life issues getting in the way, many members are presently unavailable, including the webhost.
lol Snail just can't stop mentioning me .. do I have a stalker?

Funny how he always says "spending month after month, year after year, trashing the emulator, attacking its hosting servers, members and forums, as well as other projects"

- Only known about the project for a year .. so where does year after year come from?
- month after month? I talked about for a few weeks last year then a few weeks this year. Not even the combined time equals 2 months worth. :p
- Says I attack their emulator, hosting servers, it's members and other projects? For one I have never attacked anyone and yet he continues to be the one attacking me on a regular basis. Another hyrpocritical moment .. nothing new. When did I attack their hosting servers? I don't even know what hosting they use and never even bothered looking it up .. why would I? In all my posts I have never mentioned any member of their community except Snail in response to what he says about me. Ok one last thing .. what "other" projects have I attacked?

Seriously Snail loves to make stuff up to look like a victom in all this and loves to stick my name to anything and everything possible to make him look better. Of course we know this is just a tactic to move attention off of his hacking stuff. :p

I also must say I understand Snail says "Keith and his many minions" and I can't speak for the other people that might fall under that grouping .. but I will continue to defend myself if he continues to include me and my name .. and basically continue to make him look like the ass hat he is. :p