What's new

Spunky gonna love Crapssini

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Yeah guess I am a "flaming piece of shit" who is destroying the Saturn "Scene".

1). I never flamed and always approached this discussion now and a year ago with total respect. Speaking the truth is not flaming.

2). Cassini does not equal the Saturn "Scene" .. this is the only project I will not support for obvious reasons. I have always supported true Saturn projects and I am even friends with most of the developers.

*Keith is teh evil admin :rolleyes:

_Chrono_

aka Chrono Archangel
Rock on Keith :D

Snail can go to hell if you ask me..he'll eventually run out of tools to hack in his bundle release called crapssini...

OP
Squaresoft74

Squaresoft74

Pceripper
http://s3.invisionfree.com/Cassani_Forums/index.php?showtopic=177
Any people who asked embarassing questions got their post deleted , got banned and of course the thread is now closed. :whistling
I could snap one of those before it got deleted :saint:

This just clearly show they do anything to hide the truth from their users. :happy:

If someone isn't guitly of something , he/she just don't run away to avoid facts.

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

Just PM the ones who are defending it with a copy of that post :) See what happens if even their own eijit fans start turning on them.

Darkfox

That guy that does stuff.
*long tired sigh*

I even posted a reply saying it was not a flame... snd that it would be best it was answered, it neither insulted nor destroyed anything but merely addressed a few issues that should be taken seriously... really there was no need to delete that post, I fear I'll just get banned as well for my attempts at a more peacable resolve... maybe I should keep my mouth shut but I'm wanting an answer that is direct without stooping to calling each other retards or ejits or other such talk, from both sides.

Though from what I have said already about a diplomacy, sombody tried just that, and as we all know it got deleted. I dunno, maybe I should not become involved since it's really working on my nerves, I've been trying to see this on both sides but... hm... I just don't know, but deleteing these posts isn't makeing it any easier... -_- I just don't know, I myself am against plagarism, but I'm willing to give a guy many a chance if he can confront it and work out somthing at the very least.

Edit: Meh... in any case I've found SSF R9 to work well enough, it'll keep me tied over until Satourne 2.0 is released.

Oh and btw, I'm not one of those fans, it was just it was the only thing that ran FEDA Remake propperly at the time until my discovery with R9 of SSF, I'm wondering if it's possible to get it to work with the current Satourne? If so I'd appreciate the help :).

Last edited:

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Welcome to ET Darkfox. Our only goal has been to get the truth out there and to defend other peoples projects. It is pretty sad that Snail refuses to answer the claims directly. He tends to dance around the truth just like he did a year ago and never did answer anything directly. I am not really surprised by it. I am not sure who was flaming on their forums but I can assure you that person does not represent this site (or my site).

Darkfox

Yes, there was a flamer who posted there and called them a "stinky dumbass" :happy: lol, I didn't really think he was an associate now, but I believe the other guy who talked very peacibly and intelligently was, yet he too was turned down... this is only going to get worser and worser at this rate.

Oh and thanks for the welcome ^^. And btw, I feel quite passionately towards emulation, and it hurts me so to see good projects fade.

Last edited:
OP
Squaresoft74

Squaresoft74

Pceripper
No one here flame them.
As far as i know you flame someone when you attack/insult/rant a personn with absolutly no reason.
What has been posted here are facts/proofs showing they once more stole and hack other's work with no permission at all , i hardly call this flaming.

As for the title i gave "Crapssini " , well what else could they expect ?
Maybe some flowers and applause for their act ?
I consider i remained extremy soft and didn't go into any pure evil rude swearing at all unlike they seem to try to make people believe on their board.

Anyway i'm glad Darkfox you came here and check by yourself.
That is a very clever step you made and i hope many others currently fooled people will do the same and realize who was really lying them. :flowers:

Darkfox

In any case, I took a preemtive to copy and log Onimaru's post. But I'm hopeing Snail or barnito won't delete it and rather answer it directly and honestly, this is by far not a witch hunt but more so of a hunt for answers. If this can be resolved, I think it would be best for all of us and would surely earn them respect for honesty and directness, and I consider that a key in such matters as this one.

Btw, I wasn't an "ejit Cassini fan" I'm an "ejit FEDA fan" XD... thats the prime reason I stuck around.

Trotterwatch

I'll refrain from too many insults ;) Though I will 100% not rescined the eijits accusation levelled at Barnito/Snail et al. For that is what they are.

Never have registered on their site though, wouldn't waste my time to be honest.

Darkfox

Well thats good enough. You can't blame people for wanting somthing to believe in, it's human nature, not ignorance. :)

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
I don't blame people for using it or liking it. GiriGiri is a great emulator (which Cassini is just a gui hack of) .. very little and I mean very little credit for its performance should go to Snail for its progress and performance. Compare GiriGiri and Cassini and you will see almost no difference in performance.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Darkfox said:
Well thats good enough. You can't blame people for wanting somthing to believe in, it's human nature, not ignorance. :)
That's what we try to do here... The "Cassini" guys make people believe in something that has nothing new to offer and we try to make these people "open their eyes" without forcing them to do it.
The things stated here are facts and can be verified by downloading the original tools and info that were created and released long before the first "Cassini" release. If you compare the original files/info with the ones included with "Cassini" you'll figure out that they are eventually the same tools/info without any major changes.

The "Cassini" guys also claim that there are many major changes in the emulator itself (40% code rewrite if I remember correctly). If you compare "Cassini" with the commercial version of Giri giri (its commercial name was Giri Saturn) or its hacked version that was released somewhere in 2003 (long before "Cassini") you'll also notice that there are not any speed or compatibility improvements except the ones that can be achieved by editing the "games.dat" file that comes with Giri Saturn (if you copy the "games.dat" file of "Cassini" to the Giri Saturn directory you'll notice that both emulators behave exactly the same).

I personaly feel sorry for all these people who actually believe that Cassini is "the best Saturn emulator". If they knew that they can make Giri Saturn behave just like the almighty "Cassini" without using any of the things that come with "Cassini" then I'm sure that they would change their minds...

Last edited:

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Great post PsyMan that really sums up everything we have been trying to point out. :)

Darkfox

Hmmm... I did notice there weren't any real changes. That bugged me some especially from the claims given on improved performance.

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Yeah some people just don't understand that Snail and his Cassini Team do not have the true source of GiriGiri so no real core changes can be made. It is just gui hacking and hacking of 3rd party software. So no real improvements or new core features such as SSE2 support will be added. Game compatibility will also not change unless done by the games.dat file.

Darkfox

I don't think Choose is helping the matter in petty namecalling. It's rather inconvenient really and is only giving a reason to regard all as an act of flameing. I've tried contacting him but he has not answered. But I am glad to see that they have decided to keep the post by Onimaru, maybe we'll finally get to clarify some thing. Hopefully there will be a resolve?

Last edited: