What's new

Spunky gonna love Crapssini

Darkfox

That guy that does stuff.
XD Cracksini... XP

Now he'll be saying that we are all part of the "Cracksini terrorists" group

Hawq

Thats very close to calling us a top terrorist group, its a promotion from crapsini terrorists eh? :happy: next up, we take on the A-team ;) I'm a crack shot with a rubber band

Last edited:

Hawq

Wise fwom your gwave, well they were a bit quiet for a while but now theyve stumbled into action again in a large(ish) way accusing us of putting a virus in the update etc.. wait? didnt they accuse us of that before as well?
1, 2, 3, 4 & not of the same post but the same kinda thing
So anyone put a virus in their stuff? didnt think so of course they may attack me again for showing this stuff but I think we have a right to know whats being said about us yes? hmm teatime but later a personal attack on me! have I become the new Keith for Snail?

Hawq

& now I'm fed the next part of todays story, well it spans several days but I only looked today, in which our intrepid Hawq is flamed against the rules of the forum in which the flame takes place by Snail, as always to save space its links to the images
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & now the bit that will probably not last long there: 6 & 7
Why am I singled out there? not a bloody clue but I made a courteous polite response & raised some good points as they claim to welcome feedback, we shall see wether that holds true or not shortly no doubt. Notice that the bit I mention form my news on other sites merely syas of emulators that the 'one thats dodgy knows who it is' they take offense at that? an admission perhaps? or are they just trying to turn me into Keith mkII? guess they need a new bogeyman of some sort to blame for random stuff

Runik

Saturnin forever !
sethmcdoogle said:
Heh, "virii" -- it's not a word :plain:
"Virii" is the plural of "virus" in latin (same thing for "scenario" and "scenarii")

Anyway Hawq, thanks for keeping us updated about the whole story ... I can't help but feeling sorry about how pathetic they look (putting virus in their files, threatening of killing people ? Come on ! :rolleyes: )
The last post brings some interesting stuff up (like a bunch of others before), and it must have been deleted by now ... :getlost:
Looks like you're Keith's successor now :p

Hawq

Amazing I aint banned yet, though as theres no response so it may just mean they havent seen it, no doubt when they do the comedy will continue though

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Let's see... We "accuse" them because they did something.... and they accuse us because they say that we infected their illegal emulator with a virus which is illegal. They also want to send any infected people to us... Maybe they want to sue us too...

I'm sure that Kieth and Hwaq were the ones who hax0rz teh r0x0rz open source Cassani emulator. I say to ban them both :evil:

Cyberman

Hmmm you know .. I guess they are really bored or they believe what they say. Fortunately it doesn't affect the community in any way. However it's interesting someone is using Casini for Virii <SP> distribution. Might be the only original thing about it :D

Cyb

Hawq

Sorry for the thread necromancy but the recetn Lizard stuff remionded me to go see if anything had happened over at the cassini boards, amazingly people still use them & just this feb a mirror for v5 was put up in this thread for all who were banned from the cassini forums for daring to question heres the link dont worry folks its not a link for it as the page says
Former home of Nature's Harmony homepage, ZCT, Atari 2600 Archive, SnailSoft Software and over 3,000 hosted sites created by SnailSoft.
The return of this network is pending legal action against an already convicted felony criminal, Angelo Dallas, and the slumlords of Sheboygan WI, who are responsible for the damages of this companies equipment and finances.
One of the two criminal slumlords has already been fined thousands in violations of housing conditions, however, this does not bring convictions against them, which are required to collect on damages. The second slumlord still eludes authorities.
Make of it what you will but its faintly amusing even if its not reffering to snail & co that such a thing would happen.

Darkfox

That guy that does stuff.
Conspiracy theories, accused file posessions... whats next? Aliens? BIGFOOT?

Meh, I'll never understand what point deceit is good for them.