What's new

SSF 0.07 Alpha R9 Released

Acorn

I can't seem to translate the readme - however, recently on his forums there was a long thread about decreasing the default # of blocks to recomp from 25 to 20 - and this has been done.

From the site (whoops):

The operation of SCSP was corrected.
At the time and the like of scene change the noise which occurs decreasing, it increases.
Operation of SCU built-in DMA was corrected.
??????????? 2
Sol divide (portion of magic to transform)
Solo crisis
Way it moves,
QUIZ be miracle of the DREAMS rainbow redlight destrict
Street fighter ZERO
Street fighter ZERO2
The ?????? ? it is,
Girl friend of new century ???????? steel iron
It reaching the point where sound plays back securely, it increases.
In other things,
Green the graphic transforming of ? crimson lotus party has been repaired.
Perhaps, when it does, whether also the transforming of the other software has been repaired.

Ok, so, a real translation might be better but this works for now.

This time only 2 points are correction and it is the part which does not have influence in the present software because,
Operation check of the possession software has not done. Perhaps, it probably is all right.

Last edited:

bootleg42

Too bad there are no english translations of this stuff. I looked all over the site and all I see are ? marks everywhere.

Clements

Firefox doesn't detect the encoding properly for me, but forcing Japanese works if you have the fonts installed.

I love to try this out as well, but cannot due to my processor's lack of SSE2 instructions.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Clements said:
Firefox doesn't detect the encoding properly for me, but forcing Japanese works if you have the fonts installed.

I love to try this out as well, but cannot due to my processor's lack of SSE2 instructions.
Go to "View", "Character Encoding", "Customize List" and add the "Japanese (Shift_JIS)" encoding. You can also add other encodings. The pages that use the specific encodings will be auto-detected after that every time you visit the coresponding pages (even when you have another encoding choosen). ;)