What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Kerb's Mariokart re-texture

Krackpipe

[ROLO] said:
Mario's eyes look strange, maybe you are missing the white dot like you did with luigi. Everything else looks great man!

I think that the blue bit of his eyes are too thick. Compare it with luigi and you'll see what I mean.

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

Im redoing as much as I can without running into a problem. Mario portrait is all WIP I have portraits that look way better now.

Last edited:

Krackpipe

That looks great. In fact, it looks just like an official nintendo render!

Are you going to do the various animations for each character, for example when you select them and when they win/lose in battle mode?

Hammel

mario's eyes are looking a little bit weird, hard to explain... like mario is on any drug.
but anyways, great job :).

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

Zeytok said:
and "TIME" work now, good work ;)
Yea it works, but not the way its created to work. I wanted it to look like this, but it comes up all choppy around the edges.

Federelli

Beta Tester
Kerb, i had the same issue in Zelda. Simply apply a slight blur to the whole texture and it should be fine.

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

I just tried to blur the text and re-load the textures and the same chop is around the text still. If anyone can load the texture without this problem please explain to me how to fix so I can finish the rest of the HUD.

Last edited:

Weatherton

Sweet

[ROLO] said:
yes, actually here's the link (kerb maybe you'll find something helpful here), leonardo20 started that project, they also replaced the billboards with the ones from the japanese version.

Kerb: the new luigi looks AWESOME! you got it man! :bunny:

Hopefully I can figure out how to get my MagiKoopa frame renders to get in the game, I didn't realize the problem was fixed... I'm away from my comp. for a couple more weeks but I can create the necessary files then!

(see my avatar for a preview render... it exists as a 3DS MAX model)

btw, I'm really excited to see that you're working on this, Kerber2k!!

[ROLO]

Your Boss
Kerb the new screens look great you are doing a great job with the portraits, the only thing I can point you is Yoshi's pupils have different sizes and makes him look weird.

Krackpipe

For the characters, it looks like they were re-modeled from scratch, so look for a 3d modelling program such as maya or 3ds max. blender3d is a good one to start with though, instead of being expensive like most other apps, its free.

and like i said in the other thread, photoshop, for the final touches.

Exodia11

Forbidden one
what setting did u use in photoshop, because if i learned how to do this maybe i could help you out with this project

Last edited: